Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

Should win quite comfortably. Going for 4-1. Looking forward to seeing MAC coming in to the play at some point. Think guys like him, Cardle, Fordyce are far too good for this league.

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sparking form of Ayr's... 5 wins from 9.

Pars form.. 8 wins from 9

We're scoring double the number of goals and conceding half as many as Ayr.

22 points from a possible 24 against Ayr in the last two seasons.

Screams "away win" doesn't it

We've made Ayr our bitches in recent seasons. Unbeaten in 10 against them and we've won 9 of those games and with the start we've made to the season we've every right to be confident. I feel this will be our toughest test of the season so far however, McCall's got them playing well and there's no doubt they'll be up for it. I'll go for 3-1 Dunfermline, with 2 late goals from the Moff. How many ayr fans can we expect? 4-500?

Getting the train in from Stirling, what's the best station to get off at and best place to go to? Going to be on my tod so hoping there will be a few other Ayr fans up as early as me!

The aforementioned Elizabethan is popular with away fans (10 minute walk to EEP) and Dunfermline Queen Margaret is the station to go to.

Plenty of pubs in town though if you get off at Dunfermline Town (there is a fair sized hill to negotiate through the public park before crossing the bridge towards the Carnegie Hall). Pubs recommended would be the East Port and the Commercial, but there are a few more to choose from. There's a Wetherspoons on the High Street too.

There's a chance both Legends and Charlie D's at the ground will be open to away fans too. Pretty much an equal walk from both stations I'd say.

Its hard not to be confident about the team, the addition of Antoine-Courier just enhances an already strong pool of players.

Obviously Ayr are a better side this season and i expect them to take a play off position, yet like the other sides in the league, we should have too much for them.

Getting the train in from Stirling, what's the best station to get off at and best place to go to? Going to be on my tod so hoping there will be a few other Ayr fans up as early as me!

As a fellow Stirling-based fella, can tell you that's a pish journey. I'd change at Waverley to make sure you get a seat on the train. I usually get off a Dunfermline QM and either head to the Lizzie or just straight to the ground if I come in later.

Surely it would be quicker to get the bus? Although last time I did that it was a pretty awful journey that seemed to take about 5 years and went through loads of shite places like Valleyfield.

f**k it, get the train. Buses are pish.

As a fellow Stirling-based fella, can tell you that's a pish journey. I'd change at Waverley to make sure you get a seat on the train. I usually get off a Dunfermline QM and either head to the Lizzie or just straight to the ground if I come in later.

Yeah it's Waverley I'm doing, only something like £10 anyway, just wasn't sure where was best to get off, think I'll set off on the 10.30 train or there abouts so I have a few hours in Dunfermline.

Surely it would be quicker to get the bus? Although last time I did that it was a pretty awful journey that seemed to take about 5 years and went through loads of shite places like Valleyfield.

f**k it, get the train. Buses are pish.

Aye the buses are murder, can openly have a few beers on the train as well!

Archived