Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

We signed your first-choice keeper as our back up keeper you diddy fud :lol: Murdoch pisses all over Fleming.

Geggan would be, by some considerable distance, your best player if for some reason he decided to take a huge step backwards in his career.

You've only made 9 posts and you've already flagged up as an absolute rocket.

I'm going to like this weekly routine of

Rile up the diddies and get them desperate for us to lose, win comfortably (again), watch them all say every win is meaningless cause we have #money and Falky dives a bit. repeat.

Should be even better when we pump the Paisley DAFC tribute act and complete our domination of Dundee.

I'm going to come on here with a big honking stoaner after we put 5 past Ayr, masturbate furiously while quoting my own prediction, then go out and get absolutely rat arsed at my missus' family do

COYP :thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

. .....................????????

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We signed your first-choice keeper as our back up keeper you diddy fud :lol: Murdoch pisses all over Fleming.

Hutton is a completely shan goalkeeper, no surprise McCall emptied him first chance he had to get another guy in. Fleming has mistakes in him but is a good goalie at our level.

Can't really be too annoyed at the confidence levels of the Pars fans. The start they've made with the team they've got gives them the reason to be confident. However the Peterhead result shows they are not invinceable.

This also isn't the same Ayr team of the last 3 years and I am sure they lads will be right up for it. Hoping Graham is match fit and can start and would be nice to have Trouten back.

Can't really be too annoyed at the confidence levels of the Pars fans. The start they've made with the team they've got gives them the reason to be confident. However the Peterhead result shows they are not invinceable.

This also isn't the same Ayr team of the last 3 years and I am sure they lads will be right up for it. Hoping Graham is match fit and can start and would be nice to have Trouten back.

Can't argue with any of that tbh. Ayr will need to be at their best to give us a game. The Peterhead game has shown we can be beat but the way we've dismantled teams at ease this season has been incredible, especially Forfar, who seemed to be our bogey team. I'll go 3-1 Dunfermline.

McCall in The Record this afternoon says Ayr have the best strikers, best fullbacks, best winger, best midfielder.... Record describe us as 'distinctly average' last season. Don't remember us being that good.

I have a feeling McCall will be #seething come Sunday

Can't say I know a lot about him. Similar looking career to Fleming, I'll get back to you xxx

After the game perchance? :lol:

Archived