Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope McCall was having a bit of sunstroke due to the Indian summer-like weather we've been having lately (although today's weather is shite) or he is serious deluded if he thinks he's got the best defender, midfielder and striker in this league.

I like Ayr too - all the best teams play in Black and White. Germany, Juve, Pars, Ayr...

Ian McCall was one of my favourite players when I was a kid. A bit like a chunky Joe Cardle.

I agree Shandon, all the good teams are black n white!☺ a bit of a love in starting on this thread.

I hope McCall was having a bit of sunstroke due to the Indian summer-like weather we've been having lately (although today's weather is shite) or he is serious deluded if he thinks he's got the best defender, midfielder and striker in this league.

Fair play to McCall, he's already done our pre-match team talk for us.

May be harsh but Devlin could've seen red there, he felt he should have a free kick from a coming together moments earlier, goes charging after the ball and goes flying into Falkingham from behind.

Might have just looked worse on the stream though

May be harsh but Devlin could've seen red there, he felt he should have a free kick from a coming together moments earlier, goes charging after the ball and goes flying into Falkingham from behind.

Might have just looked worse on the stream though

Could you tell me how to get the stream, please. Thanks

Archived