Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

Fans are probably making there way back from the game. Evidently not an issue for most Ayr fans ;)

Just as we didn't win the league last week at Forfar, our season isn't grinding to a halt just because we lost to Ayr, as desperate as some people want that to be. Come the end of the season we'll still be champions, the more pressing concern is the potentially serious injury on Fordyce, he'd started the season really well.

Still they believe, aw god bless them wee souls

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay hats off to ayr they looked a great side and passed the ball about well. The first goal was really well worked. No idea what the late challenges and dirty elbows etc were about. They don't need to do it. Forfar do it because they are limited but ayr are good footballers. Please watch the highlights and tell me there wasn't a red in that game? Ref missed lots of bad calls for ayr too btw.

If Ayr were due red cards in the first half, surely several should of received several in the second?

As we were at the end the first half tackle was, Moore came in from the side and clearly took the ball, not even a foul.

Adams ran into the back of Falkingham, booking the sensible decision.

Dunfermline certainly need to learn to keep their discipline, could of went down to around seven men in that second half.

High studs on Falky was a red. The challenge on Fordyce, which appears to have broke his leg, was a red. The challenge on Murdoch before their goal was a foul. Referee has had a fucking nightmare.

Ayr deserved to be in front at HT. We were pish the first half but we created some decent chances. Moffat should have buried the chance he had through on goal. Later on he and Cardle made a balls of an easy chance which should have been put away. Second half we were much better and Fleming pulled off two decent saves which we should have scored from. I would say it wasn't to be our day, but the referee cost us it when he totally shat it at 3 major decisions.

More concerned about Fordyce's injury than the defeat. That's us missing two key defenders now. We'll still win the league but the defensive roster is worrying now.

High studs on Falky was a red. The challenge on Fordyce, which appears to have broke his leg, was a red. The challenge on Murdoch before their goal was a foul. Referee has had a fucking nightmare.

Ayr deserved to be in front at HT. We were pish the first half but we created some decent chances. Moffat should have buried the chance he had through on goal. Later on he and Cardle made a balls of an easy chance which should have been put away. Second half we were much better and Fleming pulled off two decent saves which we should have scored from. I would say it wasn't to be our day, but the referee cost us it when he totally shat it at 3 major decisions.

More concerned about Fordyce's injury than the defeat. That's us missing two key defenders now. We'll still win the league but the defensive roster is worrying now.

Seething, season over, administration and some joke about charity buckets.

Ayr well worth the win, we ran out of ideas quickly. First goal was a great move.

However the ref was a complete joke, waving play on after a cold and calculated leg breaker. Second goal should never have stood either as Murdoch was clearly fouled but again ref shat it.

Seems like sour grapes but that ref is literally the worst I have ever seen. Either completely and utterly useless or has a brown envelope from Ayr waiting for him.

I still don't think Ayr are a threat tbh. They're not a footballing side, they're hatchet men and a strong referee will deal with that.

A lot of Pars players completely underperformed today by Geggan was the same useless waste of space he was last season, my jaw dropped when he got sponsor's man of the match.

The ref was a joke, waved play on after a Dunfermline jobber tried to break Murphy's leg. Then invented fouls such as Craig Moore being put in a headlock and thrown to the ground...he gave this to Dunfermline

What odds were you to draw a blank?

My auld faither was waiting on this and the Man utd game for a Btts coupon. When we went a goal up I told him this game was in the bag. He'll be raging.

I hope he's raging every week.

Ayr well worth the win, we ran out of ideas quickly. First goal was a great move.

However the ref was a complete joke, waving play on after a cold and calculated leg breaker. Second goal should never have stood either as Murdoch was clearly fouled but again ref shat it.

Seems like sour grapes but that ref is literally the worst I have ever seen. Either completely and utterly useless or has a brown envelope from Ayr waiting for him.

I still don't think Ayr are a threat tbh. They're not a footballing side, they're hatchet men and a strong referee will deal with that.

A lot of Pars players completely underperformed today by Geggan was the same useless waste of space he was last season, my jaw dropped when he got sponsor's man of the match.

Geggan and Falkingham played alright, we controlled allot of the game and that came from them.

Ayr sitting back helped but they both done there jobs.

The ref was a joke, waved play on after a Dunfermline jobber tried to break Murphy's leg. Then invented fouls such as Craig Moore being put in a headlock and thrown to the ground...he gave this to Dunfermline

Banter as strong as your hairline.

Do you want my specs? You need them more than I do.

Great result for Ayr, still think Dunfermline have the squad for the league but this makes it more interesting. I can see Forfar falling away as i wasn't impressed by them the other week but hope we can push Dunfermline all the way and make it a good competative season and who knows what will happen...

Do you want my specs? You need them more than I do.[/quote

Must be hard to see out them when they are soaking with salty salty tears. We pissed it, the ref had a minter for both teams. Watch the game & not your agenda.

Can someone explain why every team who beat the Pars prima donnas are labelled a team of hatchet men? Seriously, get a grip over there.

I wasn't at Peterhead so can't comment but when a player deliberately breaks bones of an opposition player what else would you call them?

We've got the nambypambiest squad of midfielders in the division, once they learn to be winners this will change.

Can't believe the misguided confidence of Pars fans after last seasons big budget disaster.

Do you want my specs? You need them more than I do.[/quote

Must be hard to see out them when they are soaking with salty salty tears. We pissed it, the ref had a minter for both teams. Watch the game & not your agenda.

You talk utter pish tbh.

Archived