Kings of Fife v 2nd team in Ayrshire

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ayr fans obviously didn't catch onto the new rule at the beginning of the season. You are not allowed to tackle any Dunfermline players

Forfar, that the team that has broken 1 leg, gave away to penalties and got one red against us this year?

You probably need to time your tackles better tbh.

Well done Ayr, that was a very organised and clinical performance from you lot.

First of all, the first goal was a good finish but no idea why Forrest was left to run through without anyone tracking him. Moffat had a couple of opportunities, but as always seems to try everything the hard way. We never really got into any sort of momentum in first half and Ayr were superb at closing is down quickly.

The Fordyce incident I will need to see again, as I suspect it was more of a freak accident (again) than a bad tackle. Maybe a bit of both.

2nd half we had a bit more of the ball without creating really any good opportunities, wrong ball and poor set pieces from Cardle.

2nd goal was poor from our point of view, but again calmly finished from the forward.

There were a couple of rash challenges in the middle of the park that went unpunished, but at the end of the day, we were poor by our standards set in previous games.

More gutted for Fordyce than the result to be honest.

1. Scotland's only good young right-back, and Jason Talbot, neither of them would walk into your team? Seriously?

2. :lol: okay pal

3. Last season, yes, this season? no.

I'm going to put your judgements down to not seeing us yet this season, I reckon once the above mentioned players tear your team apart I'm sure you'll be closer to my point of view ;)

Oaft.

Well done Ayr, that was a very organised and clinical performance from you lot.

First of all, the first goal was a good finish but no idea why Forrest was left to run through without anyone tracking him. Moffat had a couple of opportunities, but as always seems to try everything the hard way. We never really got into any sort of momentum in first half and Ayr were superb at closing is down quickly.

The Fordyce incident I will need to see again, as I suspect it was more of a freak accident (again) than a bad tackle. Maybe a bit of both.

2nd half we had a bit more of the ball without creating really any good opportunities, wrong ball and poor set pieces from Cardle.

2nd goal was poor from our point of view, but again calmly finished from the forward.

There were a couple of rash challenges in the middle of the park that went unpunished, but at the end of the day, we were poor by our standards set in previous games.

More gutted for Fordyce than the result to be honest.

Thank you for a honest assessment of the game.

Well played Ayr.. Look a solid team. Referee completely lost control of the game, his inability to enforce time wasting resulted in our players having to take it into their own hands. We didn't get a break today, but didn't play all that badly. On to the next game.

I wasn't at Peterhead so can't comment but when a player deliberately breaks bones of an opposition player what else would you call them?

Deliberately? You are sure about that? Very strong accusation to make. Maybe worth having a few hours away to calm down and have a think.

When did Mccall become such a c**t btw? Seething at the ref when their players go right through the back of opponents? When the teams came out I thought we looked bigger physically but we got our totties out there. One of those games where the ref lost control and one side took advantage. Losing Fordyce is a massive blow and so frustrating when it was a totally unnecessary challenge. Martin isn't the answer. We won't be winning the league if we are getting kicked to pieces so easily every week. Thought ben and others would add a physical dimension but what can you do we players go through the back of you or elbow you in the face? We need more horrible players like their number 8.

McCall's always been a c**t. Even as a Pars player. Got told of a time when there was an awards ceremony and someone was accepting an award and McCall was sighing loudly throughout and tapping his watch.

Was a foul. Was Ayr free kick.

No, he stopped the game and it was a drop ball, which Fleming though, after we had the ball in a good position on the wing, meant he should try to launch an attack from. Luckily his team mates didn't partake in his cuntery.

Archived