The underdog ♦️

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So.......you call Airdrie fans "fucking scum" then expect them to bend over backwards apologizing for an anonymous, random screwball?

Good luck with that one.

I said it is a stereotype of Airdrie fans, mainly brought about by zoomers like this.

Surely you would be eager to disprove this stereotype at every possible juncture, no?

Well you certainly fit into the "Airdrie fans are fucking scum" stereotype.

Anyone want to take responsibility for this whalloper?

take u fit in to the stereotype of dunfermilne fans being complete p***ks .... Sayin airdrie fans are scum y cos a said we will win the title and yous will drop points along the way seems to be your just a bitter old man at the fact yous are trying to buy yer way to the title again and it won't work again ....but will be good to take points off ur pish team this year

take u fit in to the stereotype of dunfermilne fans being complete p***ks .... Sayin airdrie fans are scum y cos a said we will win the title and yous will drop points along the way seems to be your just a bitter old man at the fact yous are trying to buy yer way to the title again and it won't work again ....but will be good to take points off ur pish team this year

:lol:

Assuming you didn't read my sig then.

Also, did your club not die? I'm still confused about that one.

Hahaha funny guy airdrie will never die !!! Did you not cheat yer way to payin ye bills ?? Won't be long till your club gos to the wall .... Al mind wave at ye on the way down .... Only thing u should be confused about is how ul win the title when ur hopes are pinned on joe the baw bag cardle hahaha

Dying our club was ran in to the ground by bill Barr ,George peat ,kpmg and the sfa to make way for gretna ...but we would not die diamonds are forever ♦️ Would have bein a good point if ye knew the whole story but clearly you don't ... Build yer hopes with who ever ye want a still feel u wil slip up quite a bit and we shall be waitin

Shit patter...taking the piss out of someone's death...It's a tough call on which is worse there bud.

Dying our club was ran in to the ground by bill Barr ,George peat ,kpmg and the sfa to make way for gretna ...but we would not die diamonds are forever ♦️ Would have bein a good point if ye knew the whole story but clearly you don't ... Build yer hopes with who ever ye want a still feel u wil slip up quite a bit and we shall be waitin

7BQDqr3.png

Looks an awful lot to me like they died tbh.

All ave said is para will slip up and airdrie will take full advantage of it this year. ... And yer typical pars fan hits out with airdrie are scum ... Lets look at facts you stole two of our players mid way trew a season (with stolen money )so we could nae challenge ye to the title .... Year borad room is full a scum bags that ripped off your own fans and yous should have went bust ... Your fans attacked scarfers at airdrie .. Plus you lot are a bunch a no shows

I said it is a stereotype of Airdrie fans, mainly brought about by zoomers like this.

Surely you would be eager to disprove this stereotype at every possible juncture, no?

Nope. I don't feel the need to apologize for my fellow fans on an internet forum, especially to some no-mark who's been spamming the board with random shite for a month or so.

Looking forward to bumping this thread back up at the end of the season.

I am going to predict that come that point, the OP will have disappeared into obscurity like the no mark poster he/she is.

I have a feeling you may be right, still confused as to why this even has its own thread, is a complete nothing discussion started by some glue sniffer thinking Airdrie will win the league.

:lol:

Assuming you didn't read my sig then.

Also, did your club not die? I'm still confused about that one.

Not sure why this is a topic for confusion?

Shit patter...taking the piss out of someone's death...It's a tough call on which is worse there bud.

7BQDqr3.png

Looks an awful lot to me like they died tbh.

same town same fans same strip same name same stadium looks the same club to me ...airdrie never went bust by there own doing unlike rangers .. Dunfermilne Motherwell Livingston hearts all neary went bust by cheating and over spending they should have went to the wall but if gretna was a round the same time as any of them yous would have got the shit deal airdrie got hut with ...,, yous dnt go up this year it's a bye bye dunfermilne

I have a feeling you may be right, still confused as to why this even has its own thread, is a complete nothing discussion started by some glue sniffer thinking Airdrie will win the league.

Not sure why this is a topic for confusion?

Mainly because when things die I'm used to them staying dead rather than reanimating the corpses of other things and walking around as if nothing happened.

All ave said is para will slip up and airdrie will take full advantage of it this year. ... And yer typical pars fan hits out with airdrie are scum ... Lets look at facts you stole two of our players mid way trew a season (with stolen money )so we could nae challenge ye to the title .... Year borad room is full a scum bags that ripped off your own fans and yous should have went bust ... Your fans attacked scarfers at airdrie .. Plus you lot are a bunch a no shows

I think, judging by his actions, wee joey Cardle didn't exactly want to stay. I must have missed Airdrie's title push that season. We didn't go bust because our fans actually stood up to be counted when the club needed them, unlike other teams who have faced similar trouble.

Mainly because when things die I'm used to them staying dead rather than reanimating the corpses of other things and walking around as if nothing happened.

I think, judging by his actions, wee joey Cardle didn't exactly want to stay. I must have missed Airdrie's title push that season. We didn't go bust because our fans actually stood up to be counted when the club needed them, unlike other teams who have faced similar trouble.

cardle was not wanted at airdrie ...fact and will git bullied off the park at his return ..us got luck there was not any other fat cat sniffing about simples as that fuk all to do with your fans

Archived