The underdog ♦️

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact it's our best start in 14 just shows how diabolical our starts to the season have been ever since we went bust, and in part explains why our support has disappeared. When our seasons have regularly been over by the end of September (bar the relegation fight) it's no surprise fans stopped coming, It's quite depressing thinking back to 2002 and thinking that not once since then have we started a season in a positive way at all. That's what happens when you hand out 1 year contracts and wait until mid July to put a squad together every year though.

That's true when ur in the hands of a fat greedy basterds ....things can only get better when airdrie do well the fans turn out but You need a winning team witch we never have till half way in the season ..it's the start of a new ere at Airdrieonians ..........Airdrie are back Hello

We're off to a good start, but I really don't see us (or anyone) beating Dunfermline to the title. Hilariously bad as they were last season, I think their full-time status is telling this year. I'd love to be wrong, of course. Still, I think we're in with a pretty good shout of the playoffs - surely we must win them sometime?

Well you certainly fit into the "Airdrie fans are fucking scum" stereotype.

Anyone want to take responsibility for this whalloper?

So.......you call Airdrie fans "fucking scum" then expect them to bend over backwards apologizing for an anonymous, random screwball?

Good luck with that one.

Archived