The underdog ♦️

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see Airdrie threatening the play offs with their current squad.

More likely 6th-8th.

For once I agree with you. We've made a decent enough start but the football has been eye-bleedingly bad and we've not got any creativity whatsoever. Those that think McAleer, having been a bit part player for East Fife, is going to be the saviour have another think coming.

Hopefully the lad from StJohnstone will offer us a threat alongside Prunty but the problem is getting the ball to these lads.

I don't think we'll be troubling the bottom two, but we're not playoff contenders either.

For once I agree with you. We've made a decent enough start but the football has been eye-bleedingly bad and we've not got any creativity whatsoever. Those that think McAleer, having been a bit part player for East Fife, is going to be the saviour have another think coming.

Hopefully the lad from StJohnstone will offer us a threat alongside Prunty but the problem is getting the ball to these lads.

I don't think we'll be troubling the bottom two, but we're not playoff contenders either.

I don't think we will win the league but not sure where you are coming from with the mid table stuff. Yes we haven't played well but we are still picking up points. The football will only get better with time and confidence.

The next 3 games will show how our season is going to go and tbh a think we could win all 3 of the games mibi draw away at pars ... As long as we are in the right hAlf of the tAble when we hit form. All should be good for push provideing the fifers drop points along the way

When you hit form ? A good successful team is consistent throughout a season not just when they fancy it . And you think you will trouble the top of the table ?

Sasij

When you hit form ? A good successful team is consistent throughout a season not just when they fancy it . And you think you will trouble the top of the table ?

Sasij

picking up points as the team gets better then hit good form ... Teams all over the world do this and win titles we a are 3 points of top and we have not played well but as the weeks go by and we continue to get better if we still sit 3/4 points off top spot when we do hit good form ad be worried if a was u

picking up points as the team gets better then hit good form ... Teams all over the world do this and win titles we a are 3 points of top and we have not played well but as the weeks go by and we continue to get better if we still sit 3/4 points off top spot when we do hit good form ad be worried if a was u

I'd be more worried if I had a drug habit like you.

Brickin it

Archived