Cowden v Peterhead

We are hilarious. How we got a draw today I will never know.

Speaking of hilarious - how can the referee not give a penalty to an utterly blatant handball? Mo should also have saw red in the first minute for the Peterhead pen.

Nish is clueless I'm afraid to say. That's two weeks in a row we've played a left back and a left winger together with absolitely zero defensive ability. We are being ripped to bits with Mo and CJ on the same side and Nish is persisting with it.

CJ has had enough opportunities in my opinion to prove his worth and I'm afraid he is nowhere near good enough.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very worrying that our manager never acted before the sending off. We were being hammered down our left side all first half, and Kenny should have been on, before never mind at half time. Delighted with a point as it looked the away side could score more as the game went on. Again shocking stuff from the officials, and we were denied a blatant penalty before their second goal.

I actually think we have the basis of a fairly good side. Unfortunately we are carrying 3 disaster players in CJ, Mo and Pat. If we could replace them with three half decent players I'd be happy. Orrit did enough today to warrant a start and if Kenny is fit he is by far a better option than Mo, same goes for a a fit Chopper and Pat.

Agreed with the above that it's slightly worrying Nish doesn't see that. Next week will tell a lot, if he persists with CJ then clearly he is not seeing what everyone else sees. Crazy decision to sub Robbie before him.

So aye, suppose I'm not still staying slightly positive and honestly think those 3 changes will make a massive difference.

Last thing, I've been a critic of Spence but thought he was outstanding today.

CJ is a bombscare and should be nowhere near the team. If Sam can come on and play left mid then he can start there. Crazy to take Robbie off when we had to bring Kenny on. WTF is going through Nish's head?

We should have been humped today. No two ways about it. For once we actually deserved the red card but apart from that the ref has been woeful. If Peterhead weren't trying to walk the ball into the net we could easily have shipped 5.

Pleased with a smash and grab point as we played far better last week and lost.

If Peterhead weren't trying to walk the ball into the net we could easily have shipped 5.

You would think we would learn. Same story every week. Good point for 'beath and another one gets away from us. We are too good at getting draws in games we really should win.

CJ is a bombscare and should be nowhere near the team. If Sam can come on and play left mid then he can start there. Crazy to take Robbie off when we had to bring Kenny on. WTF is going through Nish's head?

We should have been humped today. No two ways about it. For once we actually deserved the red card but apart from that the ref has been woeful. If Peterhead weren't trying to walk the ball into the net we could easily have shipped 5.

Pleased with a smash and grab point as we played far better last week and lost.

Agree about CJ, more chance of getting a red card than actually doing something. Taking Robbie off was farcical unless he was injured.

Kenny had a much better game than he has had so far.

Thought the keeper had a decent game too.

Thank goodness Rory was more interested in refereeing the game than anything else.

Anyone else think there was a hint of high feet about our first goal? Peterhead players didn't seem too bothered but it looked iffy to me.

Yes. Would complain if given against us. It's a free kick anywhere else on the park. Peterhead keeper didn't complain tho. Should have. Totally inconsistent refereeing again from another rookie ref. Dunfermline also had a rookie today. Looks like the sfa are blooding the next generation. Look shite at officiating.

For our first, I think the goalie was outside the box so high foot is more acceptable if you get to the ball first.

Don't think we played well but big plus for me was the team spirit. Never gave up and that's a good thing to have in this league.

Mo was poor today and lucky to escape red card for the penalty. First touch was awful all day and eventually cost him a second yellow.

Looked like the boy was pulling the trigger so could easily have been red. We really did steal a point.

McAlister and Sutherland do like a wee dive tho eh? Wi a wee girlie shout anaw to try and con the ref. Cheatin b'strds. They should really have finished us off tho wi' the chances they had.

Looked like the boy was pulling the trigger so could easily have been red. We really did steal a point.

Rookie ref bottling it. I thought it was going to be red. Sutherland bearing down on goal about to shoot.

I am completely disagree with some of you complain about Nishy. If the ref was not blind, Cowden won the game (The ref missed 99% of handballs by Peterhead players.) Nishy made good choice of players, as 2nd half was good despite 10 men!!!

I am completely disagree with some of you complain about Nishy. If the ref was not blind, Cowden won the game (The ref missed 99% of handballs by Peterhead players.) Nishy made good choice of players, as 2nd half was good despite 10 men!!!

Lots of poor decisions by the ref. we should have had a pen for blatant handball in the box. A lot of shoves went unpunished when really soft free-kicks were given. Thats all glossing over the fact we didn't play well today.

Well, I am completely disagree with you! CJ Cannae pass,shoot,take oan a man, mark or tackle. Colin persists with starting him. Why?

The ref did miss hand balls today amongst other things but I don't think winning was going to happen as we could not match their physical approach to the game.

The team need to man up and start competing physically. Nish needs to initiate this change through his organising of the team..

Not having a go at CJ. He is young and needs to learn what he needs to do when playing left midfieldish.

Archived