Vaping/E-Juice

47 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Cause they're inconsiderate selfish immature b*****ds like all smokers/vapers.

If in any type of company outdoors, I’ll move away from others to vape, even did it when I smoked after the ban,  so not all. I agree it’s ignorant 

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

This is fine, wish all smokers and vapers were the same.

Thank you

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I’ve started vaping again even though I don’t smoke cigarettes and finding it really enjoyable.

Wife’s been stopped cigs for 12 years and likes to vape, find it a tad odd tbh 

If in any type of company outdoors, I’ll move away from others to vape, even did it when I smoked after the ban,  so not all. I agree it’s ignorant 

Me too, although there's been more than one study done that concluded 'passive vaping' isn't a thing. One in particular that was done in California that was conducted inside a vape shop found that the air inside was many many times cleaner than the street outside.

19 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Me too, although there's been more than one study done that concluded 'passive vaping' isn't a thing. One in particular that was done in California that was conducted inside a vape shop found that the air inside was many many times cleaner than the street outside.

Aye but the air in California isn't very clean champ, the recycled air on mir space station was cleaner.

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

And of course it's a thing

Just been standing (at a safe distance) outside a shop having a wee vape, there’s a man standing picking his nose ffs, surely a more vile human than any vaper

4 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

As far as people in the vicinity ingesting anything? It isn't. The glycerin/glycol solution is exactly the same as you'd find in a fog machine at a nightclub/show. Exhaled nicotine is so low as to be damn near undetectable.

Sure it is champ.  Inhaling vapour is not good for human beings, neither are chemicals.  It should be up to people what they breathe, not you champ.

As far as people in the vicinity ingesting anything? It isn't. The glycerin/glycol solution is exactly the same as you'd find in a fog machine at a nightclub/show. Exhaled nicotine is so low as to be damn near undetectable.

I fucking hated nightclub fog machines too!

I was driving behind a vaper the other day, windows down because it was a tad warm, 2 huge clouds of rank smelling vape later it was windows up and a/c on full.
I feel I’m failing P&B because of this selfish cun t

Sure it is champ.  Inhaling vapour is not good for human beings, neither are chemicals.  It should be up to people what they breathe, not you champ.

Inhaling anything other than fresh air isn't good for us. It's by far the lesser of two evils when compared with smoking. And don't be so fucking stupid, unless you live at the top of a hill at the back end of Aviemore you're inhaling god knows what from traffic.