Vaping/E-Juice

I just bought a vape pen the other day after about five years smoking (about six a day - about thirty a night if I was boozing!). Liking it so far, although it's not quite as satisfying as a lungful of deadly smoke.

Question: I smoke/d Lambert and Butler. Anyone know of any vape juice that really tastes like them, and where to buy it? I got my stuff from a Vaporize shop and it came with a supposedly Marlboro-flavoured juice, but it's more nutty than anything. Cheers in advance!

Unfortunately it's not possible without combustion - most tobacco juices will taste the way an empty fag packet smells. I've had a couple of decent clove tobaccos - darker and not as sweet as RY4, which is way too caramel for me - but from US makers who don't ship international. If you're not averse to buying online, I've heard lots of good things about vapourdepot, Vampire and Daddy Pig Smoke Juice.

Fact is, once you're about two weeks in, you'll be so used to vaping that the tobacco shit will start to taste rank and you'll find something else that suits your tastes.

The tobacco flavours are only really useful to fully wean you off fags imo

• 1 year later...

I have been vaping for about 2 1/2 years now and it was the best decision of my life going onto the vape as I feel a hell of a lot healthier and have managed numerous holidays with the money saved.  

also I have just started making my own juice and can now make about a litre of the stuff for about than £40 which is saving even more than buying from the shops, it also has a benefit as I am in control of my mix and nicotine levels.

• 4 months later...
On 17/01/2018 at 12:49, vaperknightmandible said:

I second that. I used to be a heavy smoker then I decided to start vaping. At first, I was not into it but when I found the best premium e juice, I realized vaping is way way better.

image.png

image.png

3 minutes ago, Dennis_321 said:

I recently turned into vaping. I used to be a heavy smoker too. I had the same problem when I first started vaping. I was never satisfied with the vape and the flavor. I always longed for the nicotine rush. It was difficult for me. I missed smoking. But gradually, I turned completely into vaping, once I found the best ejuice for me. I got the ejuices from an eliquid distributor, whose service is great. It has changed my life. I am much healthier than before. And yes it has helped me save a lot.

Get these advert-bots punted @Tynieness @Cardinal Richelieu

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone buy their stuff from Vaporized? I like their liquids (Luke Skyvapor my favourite) but their staff do my head in. I understand they are in sales and are probably told to try and flog expensive shite to unbeknown customers but the same guy in the shop near my work keeps trying the “Buy six get another two free” effort when I’m in buying specifically three. 

Another was when I was trying to buy a replacement Sub V tank and instantly after saying yes we have them he was pulling out Clieto tanks that were about £40 dearer. Just gies what I’ve asked for ffs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I dont know whether this is the ideal place to ask yet I essentially expected to ask regarding whether it is possible to smoke marijuana strain like this in http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/sour-pebbles/ through a vaporizer? I never tried using a vaporizer yet im needing to get one. Do you guys have any beginners advice to tell me? Much thanks!!

• 4 months later...

Thought I'd resurrect (sp?) This thread.
In the last 2 months I've started making my own e juice. Been buying the stuff from vapable.com and was a bit daunted at the start trying to work out %'s and ml's and converting it to grams to weigh it but there's a great calculator on makemyvape and its been easier than I imagine.
Saving a fair whack of ££'s as well by doing this and starting to really get the hang of it.

Thought I'd resurrect (sp?) This thread.

In the last 2 months I've started making my own e juice. Been buying the stuff from vapable.com and was a bit daunted at the start trying to work out %'s and ml's and converting it to grams to weigh it but there's a great calculator on makemyvape and its been easier than I imagine.

Saving a fair whack of ££'s as well by doing this and starting to really get the hang of it.

There's a ton of good recipes out there mate. Hit up alltheflavors.com if you haven't already. Look at fizzmustard and hashslingingslashur's stuff - those guys are DIYers that ended up producing commercially and doing well. All minimal on the sweetener so doesn't gunk up coils in 10 mins flat.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Hit up alltheflavors.com if you haven't already. Look at fizzmustard and hashslingingslashur's stuff - those guys are DIYers that ended up producing commercially and doing well. All minimal on the sweetener so doesn't gunk up coils in 10 mins flat.

Keep this up and you'll be putting those spambots out of a job. 

15 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Not fancy a wee epipe?
Tres debonair.

IMG_3035.jpg

Dropped and smashed my vape thing recently and have just lived without it. Had just started a cola flavour too and it was pretty smooth and tasty.

• 3 weeks later...

cant be bothered reading through this whole thread but just started on a vape thing today. to be honest it doesnt seem to be helping all that much. i know its only day 1 but just wanted yo know if there are any success stories on here? i have patches as well, should i use both together or just the vape?

its not one of those combat walkie talkie looking things just a small one.

any feedback on them would be great. thanks

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:

cant be bothered reading through this whole thread but just started on a vape thing today. to be honest it doesnt seem to be helping all that much. i know its only day 1 but just wanted yo know if there are any success stories on here? i have patches as well, should i use both together or just the vape?

its not one of those combat walkie talkie looking things just a small one.

any feedback on them would be great. thanks

I smoked 30 cigs a day for over 30 years. started  vaping 3 years ago haven't smoked a fag since. Although im always puffin on my ecig wont do the copd any good