Lazy Sundays

I would love a "lazy Sunday", Sunday just passed i was up at 05:55 after 5 hours sleep and looking after the wee one all day before hand, bus at 06:55 to work and worked 08:00-21:00 without a break and then home to no hot water as the boiler was goosed.

Happy days.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sundays are brilliant. Get up and ready and head to the pub and meet my mates, watch the football and find out what happened the night before. If its a nice day, round at mine out the back with some cans, fire the bbq on and again watch football and discuss the antics of the night before.

Mondays are the devil however, although I wouldn't change my sundays just to avoid the impending fear and sense of doom as I am at work, safe in the knowledge that by Tuesday I will feel human again.

Mondays are awful but I think they have got better for me. Went through a good few years of experience the fear of the alarm going off and then the most awful depressing and guilty thoughts going on in my head (always caused by too much drink on the Sunday or the rest of the weekend) and absolutely horrendous days at work when at my worst and getting grief of fellow employees. Some truly awful days but wouldn't swap it for a lifetime of good Sundays

Sundays are pretty routine at my gaff.

The kids wake me up and demand breakfast. We'll then go for a big walk somewhere, or a wee trip out.

Then it's off to the inlaws at 3 for Sunday dinner, back home for 4 (none of this chit chat pish) and a few hours to unwind before the nippers get their bath.

I too get the "Monday is just around the corner" creeping dread on a Sunday, which usually kicks in around 5pm. If I ever have a Monday off, it changes the complexion of my Sunday entirely, yo.

Was working 10am-7pm last Sunday but made £35 tips off a couple of milfs so that was pleasant. Went home and had a few joints to relax and watched some NFL and The Trip, which made me hungry so I had some burgers.

There's only one word for that. Magic darts.

Every Sunday for me consists of, up around 7.30 rough as f**k and go to my sons football at 9, then other sons football is either a 10.30 or a 2pm ko. Depending on the 2nd game ko I'll try catch a Sunday amatuer game with a few cans then home for the 4pm super Sunday and keep drinking till half way through sportscene and think f**k work tomorrow need to go to bed never again.....but then repeat the following week ????????

Archived