Multiculturalism - Failed or Work in Progress?

banana

Multiculturism  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where a nice flat on Queens Drive will set you back £180k plus? Sounds like a no go area. You're taking the piss mate, surely. Seriously.

Maybe she meant it was a no go area for folk with less than £180k?

Grimbo

Unless the government bought them all to give them to asylum seekers.

That's probably what's happened.

Yes that's possible because we all know how much the Govt bend over backwards to help the 'fugees rather than "our own" I saw it on Facebook so it must be true. More than 1 time.

Grimbo

Yes that's possible because we all know how much the Govt bend over backwards to help the 'fugees rather than "our own" I saw it on Facebook so it must be true. More than 1 time.

Grimbo

Ready or Not, they are coming. The no go area for women is a touch No Woman, No Cry, and I'm certain he thinks they don't go for Killing Me Softly.

Sorry.

Ready or Not, they are coming. The no go area for women is a touch No Woman, No Cry, and I'm certain he thinks they don't go for Killing Me Softly.

Sorry.

The best time not to go out round there is when it's close to midnight, cos something evil could be lurking in Queen's Park. Under the moonlight you might see something that almost stops your heart?

Grimbo

Pretty poor guys, rapes, murders are all commonplace in the surrounding area of Queens Park and Victoria Road.

The houses in Queens Drive used to go for a lot more than 180k, but then the lovely hostel folk and asylum seekers started setting up camp there.

Pretty poor guys, rapes and murders are all relatively commonplace throughout the whole of Glasgow.

Suppose it would have been different if the likes of Peter Tobin and Alexander Pacteau had been refused entry to the UK.

Pretty poor guys, rapes and murders are all relatively commonplace throughout the whole of Glasgow.

Suppose it would have been different if the likes of Peter Tobin and Alexander Pacteau had been refused entry to the UK.

Theyre not. Just continue to bury your head in the sand and kid on its not happening

Theyre not. Just continue to bury your head in the sand and kid on its not happening

Granted, I left the country 3 years ago, so there will automatically have been a substantial reduction.

Archived