Favourite and Least Favourite Clubs by League

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You not still having a meltdown?

Being pissed off about a shit ref doesn't exactly equate to a meltdown, I have also long held the opinion that Ian McCall is a c**t. Weren't your lot whining about the ref against Ayr this weekend?

I'm looking forward to roundly pumping several teams several times this season, hopefully Ayr can hang on to our coattails long enough to keep attendances up, players fit and interested and make it not a complete stroll in the park. Winning the league at a canter sounds horribly tedious.

Being pissed off about a shit ref doesn't exactly equate to a meltdown, I have also long held the opinion that Ian McCall is a c**t. Weren't your lot whining about the ref against Ayr this weekend?

I'm looking forward to roundly pumping several teams several times this season, hopefully Ayr can hang on to our coattails long enough to keep attendances up, players fit and interested and make it not a complete stroll in the park. Winning the league at a canter sounds horribly tedious.

How can you hang on to the coat tails of someone you're in front of :S

I'm assuming you'll take the "you have loads of money you should have won the league easy anyway" line when we win the league easy?

Ill save that line for when we do.

Did the facepaint all run with the tears?

Ill save that line for when we do.

Did the facepaint all run with the tears?

Got pissed off at the ref, nothing else really aside from that.

The result will make 0 difference to the table at the end of the season anyway, might help you clinch a playoff spot I suppose.

:blink:

I don't let my opinions on who I like be dictated to by fellow Airdrie fans, I am not going to dislike a team just because they stay nearby and I am "supposed" to. Motherwell fans are exactly the same as us, a Lanarkshire club in a similar area to Airdrie whose fans support their local team not follow the easy lure of Rangers or Celtic. I was at the 91 cup final supporting Motherwell with the Motherwell side of my family.

I don't let my opinions on who I like be dictated to by fellow Airdrie fans, I am not going to dislike a team just because they stay nearby and I am "supposed" to. Motherwell fans are exactly the same as us, a Lanarkshire club in a similar area to Airdrie whose fans support their local team not follow the easy lure of Rangers or Celtic. I was at the 91 cup final supporting Motherwell with the Motherwell side of my family.

I cant stand Partick, st Mirren or Morton

Yup, makes perfect sense.

Only one favourite side for me being the 2520 season ticket holding Dunfermline Athletic, so the 'favourite' sides are based on those who i don't mind,

Premiership:

Favourite: Inverness purely for knocking out Celtic & Raith in the Scottish Cup then ruining Falkirk's hopes in the final

Least: Celtic

Championship:

Favourite: N/A

Least: Raith after much consideration, i probably like seeing them lose more than Falkirk or Rangers

League One:

Favourite: Stenhousemuir for being the best away day in the league

Least: Cowdenbeath

League Two:

Favourite: East Fife as they are the second biggest side in Fife after ourselves

Least: N/A

Archived