Favourite and Least Favourite Clubs by League

Championship:

Favourite: N/A

Least: Raith after much consideration, i probably like seeing them lose more than Falkirk or Rangers

League One:

Favourite: Stenhousemuir for being the best away day in the league

Least: Cowdenbeath

League Two:

Favourite: East Fife as they are the second biggest side in Fife after ourselves

Least: N/A

Clearly upset by the smaller Fife clubs finishing above 2k+, box office Dunfy.

When will Dunfy fans realize that the "Kings of Fife" crown is akin to being voted "Best looking Peado on the Sex offenders Wing"?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will Dunfy fans realize that the "Kings of Fife" crown is akin to being voted "Best looking Peado on the Sex offenders Wing"?

That was a very fascinating post.

You need help. Seriously.

Partick, St Mirren and Morton fans aren't like us. They don't choose to support the old firm but other than that we have nothing in common. They're usually a bunch of middle class luvvies, holier than thou, stereotypical tartan army toss pots.

Indeed, those middle class hotbeds of Paisley and Greenock! :rolleyes:

Premiership favourite is Celtic, least favourite is Dundee

Championship favourite is a toss up between Falkirk and Hibs, least favourite you'd imagine given my Premiership favourite would be Rangers but it's actually a toss up between Livi and Morton.

League 1 favourites is, of course, The mighty Loons, my least favourite is a difficult choice between the whinging Fifers and Rab attackers.

League 2 favourites are Queens Park and least favourite are the homeless East Stirlingshire.

Highland? Lowland? Who cares?

Archived