Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

A lot of factors against Murray here. He's not played that badly but the ball isn't going through the court fast enough. Nadal has played pretty passively to see what Murray has got today ( bar that ridiculous forehand last game).

If Murray can serve well he can stay in the match but big task facing him here to win one set let alone three.

A lot of factors against Murray here. He's not played that badly but the ball isn't going through the court fast enough. Nadal has played pretty passively to see what Murray has got today ( bar that ridiculous forehand last game).

If Murray can serve well he can stay in the match but big task facing him here to win one set let alone three.

Can I ask is Tennis is your favourite market?

Can you rank your current top 5 on a hardcourt?

Based on ability to win a game.

edited to add in a 5th

Edited by jamboscotty

As in favourite sport to bet on? If so, then no it's not. I have at least four other sports that I prefer to bet on, which take less effort to make money from. I do put a lot of effort into the four tennis grand slams though, I was watching 14 hours of tennis per day for the first week of this tournament.

The top four hard court players currently is quite easy, and a lot of people would agree with:

1. Djokovic

2. Nadal

3. Federer

4. Murray

The fifth isn't quite so easy, but based on recent result you'd have to say Mardy Fish. If del Potro can get back to what he was two years ago, he would be easily best of the rest and possibly challenging for one of the top spots, but he is miles away from that right now.

No wonder he comes across door to alot of people! Watching him self destruct with verbals to his camp "what sort of shot was that" well u hit the f*ckin ball into the net!!!! Grow up and show at least a hint of class. Anouther easy straight sets win here for nadal will have plenty left in the tank after this one

He isn't but that doesn't mean the best player always wins.

Murray played great to get to break points this set and then missed easy backhands on the break points.

However it just looks like both players already know who is going win. Murray was like this against Haase but two sets down against Nadal is being in a much deeper hole. Needs to somehow get back into this set.