Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

He did. garymcc1974 is quite fond of talking nonsense.

Same as Andy himself then? By his own admission, it wasn't a very good performance at all.

It was a terrible match in which Murray made under 40% of his first serves in the first set and was broken several times.

A much more convincing performance just now against Bogomolov so far though.

Edited by garymcc1874

6-2 7-5

A much better start against Bogomolov but overall another very unconvincing performance.

If he plays like this at the Open he's not going to get very far.

I suppose McKee will be along soon to tell me he was outstanding from start to finish though.

Edited by garymcc1874

A much better start against Bogomolov but overall another very unconvincing performance.

Bogo stuffed Tsonga in straight sets in the previous round i.e he was in decent form and had beaten Andy last time they met. Solid win.

6-2 7-5

If he plays like this at the Open he's not going to get very far.

I suppose McKee will be along soon to tell me he was outstanding from start to finish though.

Andy Murray is his own worst critic. His performance wasn't any where close to honking. It was solid enough, against a very decent opponent.

I didn't watch this match, but I'm willing to bet it also wasn't close to being very unconvincing, not that it would ever need to be to whack Alex Bogomolov Jnr. And the US Open(not "the Open", never, ever, ever "the Open") is over 2 weeks away, how he plays against Alex fucking Bogomolov jnr in the 3rd round of Cincy is of no relevance whatsoever as to how far he will go.

Andy Murray is his own worst critic. His performance wasn't any where close to honking. It was solid enough, against a very decent opponent.

I didn't watch this match, but I'm willing to bet it also wasn't close to being very unconvincing, not that it would ever need to be to whack Alex Bogomolov Jnr. And the US Open(not "the Open", never, ever, ever "the Open") is over 2 weeks away, how he plays against Alex fucking Bogomolov jnr in the 3rd round of Cincy is of no relevance whatsoever as to how far he will go.

calm down dear.

Should you not be away somewhere protesting about Serena Williams muscles?

not just now, no.

i was planning to come on and throw a temper tantrum due to a stranger's opinion about a tennis match i didn't watch, someone beat me to it though :(

anways, who do we all fancy to win the open?

not just now, no.

i was planning to come on and throw a temper tantrum due to a stranger's opinion about a tennis match i didn't watch, someone beat me to it though :(

On current form. I'd say Djokovic is the man to beat.

not just now, no.

As far as my posts go, that one was a mellow themed one. A very strange one to pick out for anger, there are far more obvious examples. You're not very good at this, are you?

Fish will be a huge test for Murray today. The guy has changed his forehand and it's got him to world number 7 and 2 Masters finals in 12 months. From being a 28 year old 4th rounder. Think he's changed his diet like Djokovic as well.

Murray in 3 for me though.