Andy Murray The Greatest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Murray had a serving percentage up where it should be today and he won something like 80% of his 1st serve points.

Something he needs to do a hell of a lot more often.

Murray had a serving percentage up where it should be today and he won something like 80% of his 1st serve points.

Something he needs to do a hell of a lot more often.

94% First Serve Points Won in the first set, IIRC.

Murray did play well today on serve and dictated a lot of points. However, Djokovic was below par and gave Murray cheap points. However, I am not taking anything away from Murray he played good but if he loses the Final then it's the same old story.

Same old story. He just beat the world number one in straight sets. Scotland's greatest sportsman by a mile. I would hate to see you "take anything away from Murray"

Edited by Strathman

Comfortable win for The Greatest. Ragdolled Murray from start to finish.

Glad to see the "chip it down the middle and cover the sides" tactic didn't work. It's pisspoor tennis to watch.

Comfortable win for The Greatest. Ragdolled Murray from start to finish.

Glad to see the "chip it down the middle and cover the sides" tactic didn't work. It's pisspoor tennis to watch.

No he didn't.

You're a moron.

• 2 weeks later...

Another pisspoor Indian Wells showing this year. After a dreadful loss to Donald Young in his first round last year, it's Guillermo Garcia-Lopez that murders him this time round.

Obviously his training schedule means this event is just a "turn up and lose" effort. Can't be coincidence he gets tanked two years in a row at the same venue.

• 3 weeks later...

You used to be quite a decent troll back in the day. Shame really.

Does any one know where Sky's studio(if you could call it that, it's about the size of a fucking cupboard) is located? I've assumed that it it's in Britain, which leads me to ask if they conduct their commentary live from the stadium? That probably sounds incredibly stupid, but you tend to find that they rotate their commentators and studio "analysts" on a day-to-day basis. I've been meaning to ask this for a while.

Tickets for the Davis Cup purchased ... really looking forward to it.

Quite glad in a way Murray isn't playing. I wouldn't bother asking him in the future to be honest, even if he is available rarely.

We'll lose 3-2.

You used to be quite a decent troll back in the day. Shame really.

Does any one know where Sky's studio(if you could call it that, it's about the size of a fucking cupboard) is located? I've assumed that it it's in Britain, which leads me to ask if they conduct their commentary live from the stadium? That probably sounds incredibly stupid, but you tend to find that they rotate their commentators and studio "analysts" on a day-to-day basis. I've been meaning to ask this for a while.

I've wondered too. Because on Tuesday Barry Cowan was in the studio but was commentating on the Murray match last night. Which to me suggests they are over in Miami.

Nadal has pulled out due to a knee injury do Murray is through to the final.

Edit - beaten to the punch!

Edited by TheScarf