Who Will Be Motherwell's Next Permanent Manager?

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So not the 1-0 at Celtic Park? Simon Lappin with a close range finish, despite Bob Malcolm being sent off with about 40 minutes to go?

No.

^^ this is why everyone on Steelmen thought you were a cock.

McGhee was the worst manager in Aberdeen's history. JC left a bit of a mess but my god did McGhee f**k it up further.

Highlights: 9-0 obv

Spitting gate

Living in Brighton and commuting to Aberdeen.

Swapping our only full back for our eighth striker

Playing Rory McArdle at right midfield

Immediately declaring he would've preferred the Celtic job

Blaming everything on the players and accepting no blame himself.

He will fail at well and I will be pleased.

607205c7138ebbb22e882896b753280f.gif

McGhee was the worst manager in Aberdeen's history. JC left a bit of a mess but my god did McGhee f**k it up further.

Highlights: 9-0 obv

Spitting gate

Living in Brighton and commuting to Aberdeen.

Swapping our only full back for our eighth striker

Playing Rory McArdle at right midfield

Immediately declaring he would've preferred the Celtic job

Blaming everything on the players and accepting no blame himself.

He will fail at well and I will be pleased.

607205c7138ebbb22e882896b753280f.gif

I think traumatised is more accurate. This is the same for me as Malpas getting a job would be to you.

Each to their own I guess, he was decent at yous but elsewhere he's been atrocious.

I think the majority of fans outwith you're club know this is a horrific signing but its quite funny to see well fans convince themselves he'll be good on the assumption of a good season in 07/08 and then mediocre to abysmal seasons the rest.

35 % - Putting a brave face on it

35% - Hoping against hope

30% - Delusion

I wish I had the choice that some of these mouth-foaming morons have about attending or not. Living up here, I don't have the time/money to get to Fir Park very often and miss it dearly.

On the McGhee appointment, my initial thoughts were disappointment and a bit of confusion but after some thought it's a reasonable appointment IMO. I think he's more than capable of giving some of the players a real kick up the arse which is probably what's required at this point.

I wonder if he can get something out of Jake Taylor considering he's twice capped for a top 10 international side :rolleyes:

Archived