Rangers 58 titles ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter to me at all, and if it keeps you happy then all's good eh!?

That question was asked by an Aberdeen fan. A fan who has accepted he'll never celebrate his club being the champions of Scotland again. So you can understand why he places such value in trophies previously won rather than potential and ambition.

There's no point explaining winning more trophies and remaining successful is of greater importance.

That question was asked by an Aberdeen fan. A fan who has accepted he'll never celebrate his club being the champions of Scotland again. So you can understand why he places such value in trophies previously won rather than potential and ambition.

There's no point explaining winning more trophies and remaining successful is of greater importance.

I can see why you picked one of the Old Firm.

The idea of success being inevitable is terribly important to you.

I can genuinely think of nothing more hollow in terms of supporting a football club.

I can see why you picked one of the Old Firm. The idea of success being inevitable is terribly important to you. I can genuinely think of nothing more hollow in terms of supporting a football club.

If thepundit takes time to think about that then I suspect his little brain will explode.....

Aberdeen FC (founded 1903) will definitely win the league before Rangers FC (founded 1872 -but celebrated their centenary in 1973) will. That's a indisputable fact.

I don't think 'never' qualifies as 'before'.

One fact that is indisputable though is that Rangers fans will celebrate many a league championship in future and Aberdeen fans will continue to settle for mediocrity.

One fact that is indisputable though is that Rangers fans will celebrate many a league championship in future and Aberdeen fans will continue to settle for mediocrity.

Yet again, 'success' which you regard as inevitable?

Where, seriously where is there pride, satisfaction or joy to be found in that?

Aye

Did Hendry and Taylor buy better cues or arrows than their competitors?

No, anyone who knows anything about the history of snooker knows Hendry used the same cue to win 7 world championship that he had since before he turned professional.

Taylor I believe changed his darts.

But the point you are arguing is strange. Because Celtic were able to buy better players did it mean you did not celebrate championship trophies? Of course not.

You suspect your team will yo-yo up and down the leagues then?

Ask Lewis Hamilton, Stephen Hendry, Phil Taylor etc.

Yeah, that's the same.

Individuals celebrating their own achievements because they're good at something, is just like someone choosing a team to support because they win all the time, then getting all excited when they win all the time.

Terrific and thoroughly relevant comparison.

Yeah, that's the same. Individuals celebrating their own achievements because they're good at something, is just like someone choosing a team to support because they win all the time, then getting all excited when they win all the time.

They believed success was inevitable.

You say it's not worth celebrating. I say that's bullshit. :)

I'm sure that monkey also berates Celtic fans due to their team winning stuff.....

I do sometimes actually - mocking their league titles as the hollow nonsense they are, that type of thing.

Rangers have done rather more to justify mockery of late though.

Archived