Rangers 58 titles ?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't acknowledge anything - he asked why 'Rangers' fans don't include the lower league titles in their wee song.

I find this strange too, any football team would be chuffed to bits with a league title with their name on it.

Seems it's the difference between followig a team as opposed to a religion 8)

Old Club/New Club 54 or 0 ? What a f*ckin snooze, does it really matter that much?

Nothing has changed as a supporter of the club, same team on the park, same colours, ground, fans and songs, same bar before the game for a pint? The club got into a terrible mess financially, but we're still here following Rangers, that's all that matters to most of us.

Gouing from what has been posted here, very much so. Every man and his dog outside Govan acknowledge Glasgow Rangers, and all their silverwear died in 2012. We know this and accept this. Yes, the club got into a financial mess, but unlike every other club who had a similar fate, you lot haven't made any sacrafices to redress the mess you were in. Didn't have to sell any assets, allowed back in the door at 1st attempt whilst decent clubs are overlooked year in, year out.

But how can you honstly beleave that you are the same team, same strip, same fans and same ground when you have only existed since 2012? It must be wonderful living in a blue bubble with blinkers. Strange the only people able to see the truth are those on the outside whilst Govan supporters live in denial!

Where has Sevco FC conjured up 54 titles? Do they actually have a time machine to achive so many glorious years in such a short period of time? I can only see 2 titles so far.

And titles aren't exclusive to the top flight, don't think any lower league club would want the fact they have won the 3rd, 2nd or the Championship title listed or acknowledged any other way. Unless of course, they are Sevco?

Gouing from what has been posted here, very much so. Every man and his dog outside Govan acknowledge Glasgow Rangers, and all their silverwear died in 2012. We know this and accept this. Yes, the club got into a financial mess, but unlike every other club who had a similar fate, you lot haven't made any sacrafices to redress the mess you were in. Didn't have to sell any assets, allowed back in the door at 1st attempt whilst decent clubs are overlooked year in, year out.

But how can you honstly beleave that you are the same team, same strip, same fans and same ground when you have only existed since 2012? It must be wonderful living in a blue bubble with blinkers. Strange the only people able to see the truth are those on the outside whilst Govan supporters live in denial!

Where has Sevco FC conjured up 54 titles? Do they actually have a time machine to achive so many glorious years in such a short period of time? I can only see 2 titles so far.

And titles aren't exclusive to the top flight, don't think any lower league club would want the fact they have won the 3rd, 2nd or the Championship title listed or acknowledged any other way. Unless of course, they are Sevco?

Got to love the arrogance of the Diddies on this forum who triumphalise Rangers demise.

Stalin said that if you repeat a lie often enough then people start to believe it. Fortunately this forum is not viewed by that many.

> Stalin said that if you repeat a lie often enough then people start to believe it.

Oh the irony (again).

Pre-liquidation: everyone associated with rangers desperate to avoid liquidation because it would mean death.

Post-liquidation: Liquidation doesn't mean death after all.....

When it comes to rangers fans Stalin was bang-on!!!

Stalin, a man famous, among other things, for the systematic, institutionalised rewriting of history.

How on earth did he crop up on this thread?

You and uncle Joe have a lot in common....

Well every day's a school day. I have read 2 biographies of Stalin and didn't know he also played the banjo.

Are they the Sebag Montefiore ones?

They're terribly good.

I'm afraid there's a similar dearth of documentary evidence of my banjo playing.

Archived