Rainjurz v FFC

Guest Back Post Misses

it was a soft free kick, had it been again Rangers I wouldn't have been happy however Tav still had to score the free kick and we kicked on and got another.

That one point just distracts from the overall howler the referee & his linesmen had. The Falkirk support should be happy they didn't play 60 minutes with 10 men when their GK handled outside the area, blatantly.

Rangers won by two clear goals, they dominated possession & chances. I don't think the FK cost them a point as Rangers won 3-1 so even had we not scored it we would still have won 2-1.

Couple of weeks break now and we move to the next game.

Do you know the rules?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers won by two clear goals, they dominated possession & chances. I don't think the FK cost them a point as Rangers won 3-1 so even had we not scored it we would still have won 2-1.

So now we have a fortune teller in our midst,,,, :blink:

Had Sevco (yet again) not been awarded a decision which in effect, (again) changed the game in their favour, who can honestly say that Sevco could have scored the goal to win the game 2-1 instead of 3-1? :o

So Falkirk, not having the stuffing taken out of them for another ropie decision could have quite easily frustrated the hell out of Sevco, and who is to say that fortune may have favoured them and they score against the run of play?

Facts here are Sevco again given a decison to shange the face of the game, they take it and score again against a deflated team who can't get a break. :ph34r: .

Funny that, I sit in line with the 18 yard box and I didn't see the linesman raise his flag ;)

The referee gave offside. He can do that if he wishes without a flag from the linesman. In any case it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity so would have been a yellow even if the ball was in play.

The referee gave offside. He can do that if he wishes without a flag from the linesman. In any case it wasn't a clear goalscoring opportunity so would have been a yellow even if the ball was in play.

I never said he couldn't however in the 15 years I've been going to football games I can honestly say I've never seen that happen before considering a linesman's key role is to identify players in offside positions.

Hum-Ho. It is what it is. Falkirk were the best team we've played this year, they had a game plan and it nearly worked.

You'll play worse this year and win.

I never said he couldn't however in the 15 years I've been going to football games I can honestly say I've never seen that happen before considering a linesman's key role is to identify players in offside positions.

Hum-Ho. It is what it is. Falkirk were the best team we've played this year, they had a game plan and it nearly worked.

You'll play worse this year and win.

The officials were inept all over the park for both teams on Saturday for sure.

This 2 clear goals patter is pretty soft. If Rangers hadn't got that free kick and scored we wouldn't be chasing an equaliser leaving ourselves vulnerable at the back, hence your third goal. Could of quite comfortably seen out the rest of the game the way we were playing.

ETA: if ma auntie had baws an aww that

When you run with the ball against defenders you'll get more free kicks/pens. Under mccoist we went 18 months (?) Without getting a penalty, hoofing the baw up the park has its downside.

The ref had a poor game, it happens.

This 2 clear goals patter is pretty soft. If Rangers hadn't got that free kick and scored we wouldn't be chasing an equaliser leaving ourselves vulnerable at the back, hence your third goal. Could of quite comfortably seen out the rest of the game the way we were playing.

ETA: if ma auntie had baws an aww that

That's a brilliant contradiction :thumsup2 You know that you could quite comfortably have seen the game out but don't know if Rangers would have scored another :blink:

Even the Rangers TV guys (David McKinney - remember him? Used to do Football First. Didn't know he was a raving Sevconian) said it was soft.

Now if they're saying it's soft, it's probably the worst decision in the history of the world as they are the most biased commentators I have every heard, including Celtic TV.

What exactly as he done to be given the tag of "raving sevconian"? Commentate on one game? As you have just admitted, you had no idea he was a Rangers fan and disagreed with a decision that went in rangers' favour. Just wondering what qualifies as " Raving sevconian "

Guy who works with me states Sevco are getting so many free kicks and penalties is because this season they have players that are technally mopre aware than those from last season.

Isn't that a euphemism for guys who know when to dive to gain advantage when the going gets tough :1eye:1eye:1eye

You got any examples of these players diving?

That's a brilliant contradiction :thumsup2 You know that you could quite comfortably have seen the game out but don't know if Rangers would have scored another :blink:

eh ? :1eye

I don't 'know' that and I haven't said that.

My point is against the statements saying that Falkirk never deserved the draw because Rangers won by 2 clear goals. The way I see it, if ref hadn't awarded that free kick and scored the resulting goal then we would of been in better stead to see the game out. Instead we went chasing for an equaliser due to the goal from the free kick, leaving our defence vulnerable. So the fact you won by 2 clear goals doesn't reflect on the way we performed or what we, IMO, deserved from the game.

All hypothetical of course which is why I added the comment about my auntie Cailtyn

wallop!!

eh ? :1eye

I don't 'know' that and I haven't said that.

My point is against the statements saying that Falkirk never deserved the draw because Rangers won by 2 clear goals. The way I see it, if ref hadn't awarded that free kick and scored the resulting goal then we would of been in better stead to see the game out. Instead we went chasing for an equaliser due to the goal from the free kick, leaving our defence vulnerable. So the fact you won by 2 clear goals doesn't reflect on the way we performed or what we, IMO, deserved from the game.

All hypothetical of course which is why I added the comment about my auntie Cailtyn

wallop!!

What is not hypothetical is the result. 3-1.

Thanks for coming.

What exactly as he done to be given the tag of "raving sevconian"? Commentate on one game? As you have just admitted, you had no idea he was a Rangers fan and disagreed with a decision that went in rangers' favour. Just wondering what qualifies as " Raving sevconian "

Commentating on Rangers TV is enough to be given such a tag. However if he's taken over permanently from that utter balloon Tom Miller then it's all good.

So In the two tightest league matches this season rangers get dodgy free kicks they score from when the game is tied.

Well, I never seen that coming. Rangers fans could at least be gratuitous enough to admit they benefitted massively from incorrect decisions that changed both games.

Easy lads I've watched the highlights now and I don't think there any conspiracy. It was soft aye, the ref shite for both teams. Does anyone really think referees. Are desperate for rangers to win every game? We could have won on sat and it wouldn't make any difference to rangers , their still going to win the league (well unless we find even more skeletons in the ibrox clausit!)

Archived