Rainjurz v FFC

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We did not play well but still ran out comfortable 3:1 winners, apart from the goal Falkirk offered very little, i thought they were poor.

The ref had a shite game, yep our 2nd goal game from a free kick that never was but he also bottled it when Tav was brought down in the box and the Falkirk goalie should have been off for handling outside the box, instead he he over ruled the linesman and gave a non existent offside.

Deano had a good game and Law looked decent when he came on.

What game were you watching ffs. Comfortable? Your team had run out of ideas midway through the 2nd half.

At that point a draw looked on. Soft free kick let your team back into it

Back into it :lol:

64% possession, 19 shots, 11 on target

What game were you watching?

True it was not our best game but it just goes to show how poor Falkirk were.

And yet it took the greatest team since Brazil 70 a soft free kick to win the game.

Possession and shots on target mean hee haw.

Obviously disappointed to lose the game but happy enough with the performance we played a lot better than I thought we would and if it wasn't for the free kick I don't think we would have lost. Rangers were running out of ideas and couldn't break us down.

It was strange seeing Taiwo play wide left but it worked him and Leahy completely nullified Oduwa and Tavernier with Taiwo especially putting in some thumping tackles as always.

As has already been said Sibbald was brilliant worked his arse off shutting down in midfield and was confident and positive in possession.

The ref had a shite game, yep our 2nd goal game from a free kick that never was but he also bottled it when Tav was brought down in the box and the Falkirk goalie should have been off for handling outside the box, instead he he over ruled the linesman and gave a non existent offside..

It was quite blatantly an offside call. The linesman was standing waiting to flag and must have communicated that to the ref. He could've sent off Rogers off he still should never have handled it out the box, but it was definitely offside.

Thought it was a dive as well from Tavernier in the first half, never a penalty but was pleasantly surprised the referee was strong enough not to give it.

A 3-1 score line flattered Rangers today. I'm not sure what game some of your fans were watching to say otherwise. Stats mean nothing anyway, everyone who was at the game can see that.

As soon as we scored, your fans were silent for 60 minutes, you started to shit yourselves that a "shit" team like Falkirk, could and might even have beaten you.

I'll agree with you the referee didn't have the best of games, but, he was equally as bad for both teams. Rogers was lucky not to be sent off because he was outside the box when he caught the ball. However, I think he got away with it because waghorn was offside miles before he had caught it.

A draw would have been the fair result but sometimes, you don't get what you deserve in life. So, on to the next game now.

I'll agree with you the referee didn't have the best of games, but, he was equally as bad for both teams. Rogers was lucky not to be sent off because he was outside the box when he caught the ball. However, I think he got away with it because waghorn was offside miles before he had caught it.

A draw would have been the fair result but sometimes, you don't get what you deserve in life. So, on to the next game now.

He wasn't

It wouldn't have been.

An absolute disgrace of a decision for the free kick that led to the second sevco goal which took the wind out us. McKendrick clearly swayed by the crowd. A c**t of a man. Onwards.

post-47487-0-97379800-1443896169_thumb.p

As my old dad used to say, f**k off you bigotted p***k.

post-47487-0-93695400-1443896204_thumb.p

Ah know.

They cannae die again.

Died in 2012.

End of

Surrendered

Lol

post-47487-0-51222000-1443896230_thumb.p

It's about time Sibbald gave us a performance.

Hopefully he will be in the middle more often now. Keep Taiwo out left

About time? He has been quieter than last season but it's hardly like he's been shite.

As much as I thought he played really well there today it would be stupid to keep playing Tawio there, for games like today where we need him to do a job on a player then absolutely fair enough. However for the Morton game he will be back in the middle of the park and quite rightly so.

he's just a wee kid upset, just let him get on with him bawling the eyes oot

anyways we where missing the wee man on the middle of the park today, you could see nothing was working after the first goal, nathan was pretty bad, soon as miller came on we looked like nicking something till the clearance off the line, didn't think it was a freekick however we have seen them given in the past.

any ways we where bloody the day

Ref was shocking and was certainly not bias, not to rangers anyway. All the diddies complaining about one soft free kick resulted in a goal which was coming anyway, and possibly should have came had other decisions that should have gone our way went our way. Anyway three points so im happy, 9 from 9.

Archived