Hamilton Accies v Celtic

Despite being a bit odd looking I quite enjoy visiting NDP, maybe because you are so high up behind the goal you can see the action okay up the other end and you can queue for a pie and watch the game.

God knows what side will start here, coming a few days after Fenerbache I'd expect a few changes, speaking of changes we clearly wont be in our traditional hoops but can we wear the all green kit instead of that fucking fluroescent yellow abomination which looks like our players have just finished a shift on the tar

2-1, Griffiths and GMS

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite being a bit odd looking I quite enjoy visiting NDP, maybe because you are so high up behind the goal you can see the action okay up the other end and you can queue for a pie and watch the game.

God knows what side will start here, coming a few days after Fenerbache I'd expect a few changes, speaking of changes we clearly wont be in our traditional hoops but can we wear the all green kit instead of that fucking fluroescent yellow abomination which looks like our players have just finished a shift on the tar

2-1, Griffiths and GMS

What does Dave think?

Bleach on standby for the Spice of Life stand? Will be more spicy than usual on Sunday.

Hopefully we'll get our act together in the first half this week and bring the game to them. They will be expecting a win from this and we will be trying to defend our home record. Should be a good game.

Ambrose suspended :(

Maybe a good time to get them after a taxing European night. I'd be tempted to play Mackinnon and stick him up against Scott Brown. The carnage would be delightful. Would be tough on Greg to drop out but we need someone to get in their faces. Dreading this abomination of a change strip though.

Archived