Hamilton Accies v Celtic

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well. As Scotty said it was somewhat glorious failure. We did really well at points but our decision making was poor and conceded 2 poor goals. Gills was good but I think Kurtaj had one of his best games today.

Can't have any complaints other than the fairly shambolic stewarding and policing". An Accies fan gets chucked out for apparently being on the stairs but when you look around you there's plenty of Celtic fans doing the same. 2 Accies fans (out of a fairly big group) get lifted for singing "Scott McDonald takes it up the arse" and then Celtic fans sing songs about the IRA or "H**s" and absolutely nothing happens. Fed up with the stewards and police picking on the wee teams and shitting it from Celtic or Sevco. Rant over.

Chance missed today , Celtics defence was there for the taking , our defending was shocking at the goals , nice to see Ronnie show his class at full-time by giving it the big licks against a team they should beat every time , why do the Celtic fans put up with that pish Ronnie does , if that was Canning doing that i would cringe .

At least worth a draw today. This was a poor Celtic team that had we played at our best we could have seen off. Too many defensive errors and Ali not at his best today. I think Morris can hold the ball and has some nice touches but we got more out of Curier up front when he was interested. By the time Nade came on we were tiring so little opportunity for him. Kurtaj however did impress aside from scoring as did Gillespie.

Archived