Hearts v Gary Locke

Yes..........Blue>Maroon Why ?

The number of sports teams that wear blue is far greater than those who wear maroon

Next question

Dangerously close to the "Kevin Bridges is great because lots of people like him", " No that just shows that lots of people aren't as cool as me" debate on the GNF

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You usually have the same amount just before Full Time.

#boomheadshot

We probably had more fans in the stands just before full-time than Killie have had at Rugby Park for decades.

#wearingahelmet

Yes..........Blue>Maroon Why ?

The number of sports teams that wear blue is far greater than those who wear maroon

Next question

Eh? I did not ask you which is the most popular colour statistically. Which is the best.

Statistically X Factor/Eastenders and Coronation Street are the most watched TV shows. They are not by any stretch of the imagination the best.

Eh? I did not ask you which is the most popular colour statistically. Which is the best.

Statistically X Factor/Eastenders and Coronation Street are the most watched TV shows. They are not by any stretch of the imagination the best.

In your eyes X factor and the soaps aren't the " best" and I agree with that but there are a great many viewers that would disagree.

My retort re blue>maroon was my attempt at gerrymandering sarcastically which like shouting on an Internet forum is difficult to get across . I should perhaps use emoticons more often

I don't even dislike Kilmarnock, but it's a bit fucking rich talking about chairmen when even though ours was a dribbling basketcase who left us close to death is being slagged by fans of a team whose chairman is throat deep in Rangers cock.

Archived