Hearts v Gary Locke

Rumour on Kickback (I know) that one Kilmarnock fan was decked by his own supporters. Football violence you're doing it wrong :lol:

That reminds me, has anyone heard from either Afroman or Skins recently? :whistle

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was wee there was always guaranteed bother between Killie and Hearts. Not sure if it was a 1965 hangover or not. It'd be a shame to see it creep back into the game as Killie just don't have that idiotic element any more, (we haven't had a casual element for years and even against Ayr and Partick there isn't any real bother apart from the odd skirmish).

There was a lovely encounter between the two sides at RP when a Jambo decided to throw darts through the big netting which separated the two sides and I'm sure we reciprocated somehow. It was all pretty nasty for a while.

There is a 'casual' element again at Rugby Park. The group of fuds that want to recreate the 20/20 and paninaro.. They look for a scrap every game, they all got booked by police at Tynecastle..

Is that the group of 15 year olds I've seen cutting about trying to look hard? Paninaro! :lol: haven't heard that for ages!

There is a 'casual' element again at Rugby Park. The group of fuds that want to recreate the 20/20 and paninaro.. They look for a scrap every game, they all got booked by police at Tynecastle..

Recreate the 20/20? By doing what exactly?

20/20 has always just been a group of mates who go to football together. Nothing sinister in it!

They were on the same train as us when we went to Firhill earlier in the season. A group of VLs talking about "shagging burds" and fighting with some Thistle "crew".

Best bit was that they were sharing a bottle of Peach Schnapps because it was all one of them could nab from his sister's bedroom :lol:

They were on the same train as us when we went to Firhill earlier in the season. A group of VLs talking about "shagging burds" and fighting with some Thistle "crew".

Best bit was that they were sharing a bottle of Peach Schnapps because it was all one of them could nab from his sister's bedroom :lol:

Afroman and Skinz on toor!!!1!!!

Odd game.

Could have easily been 4-0 at half-time. Horrific call by Neilson to take Sow off and that let Killie back in.

Less said about Reilly the better. Also one of the worst refereeing performances you'll ever see. No more than 20 seconds of play at a time. Clown.

Odd game.

Could have easily been 4-0 at half-time. Horrific call by Neilson to take Sow off and that let Killie back in.

Less said about Reilly the better. Also one of the worst refereeing performances you'll ever see. No more than 20 seconds of play at a time. Clown.

I couldn't believe that you took Sow off, madness.

I agree the Ref was horrenous. Wasn't a dirty game yet he was handing out cards like they were going out of fashion.

Robbie seems to be falling into the trap where he thinks he is a better manager than what he actually is.

He over complicates it for himself, it's almost as if he feels he's got something to prove. Decisions like playing Reilly wide against Aberdeen over Nicholson or King is just plain madness.

To be fair to Neilson, he is still a novice manager, he's trying out things on the hoof and making a few mistakes tactically but he'll learn. We played to open against the sheep, combined with individual errors at the back and that cost us dear.

We really should have been out of sight on saturday had we taken our chances but i do agree taking off sow was a mistake as he was ripping the pure piss wide left.

Archived