The Sons v Livingston 3/10/15

Happy with the result, especially so despite the 4 centre backs and 2 holding midfielder set up.

Saunders passing and tackling was excellent, not sure what he and wright on the other side contribute in an attacking sense other than at set pieces, however the experience and awareness we have in defence now is excellent.

Chuffed with the points, particularly so for having so many poor performances.

Wasn't there today but agree with that. If we get 10 points from each quarter we'll be well safe and we've acheived that without really playing all that well. If we start playing to our potential then we have nothing to worry about.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely love hearing Fraz has got a player sent off. Some boy.

Some result for you lot today, I'm sure the news about big Fraz winding up a player to the verge of tears will have completed a perfect day.

Kane back yet plz?

The Tony macaroni mob ain't got much to say on here the night....!

Jordyn Sheerin loves a Tony Macaroni judging by the size of him

Unbelievable losing to a team that bad. Fair play to Dumbarton, a sucker punch goal at the end but they struggled even when we had 10 men. Hippo is a c**t, our new keeper is comical and burchill needs to go.

Have a good Saturday night lads!

Unbelievable losing to a team that bad. Fair play to Dumbarton, a sucker punch goal at the end but they struggled even when we had 10 men. Hippo is a c**t, our new keeper is comical and burchill needs to go.

:lol:

The first rule of trolling is don't make it obvious as f**k you're trolling bro

Think Livi FC Angling Club with have no fish to show tonight with a dreadful attempt like that.

willie_zpsdfqsvads.jpg

goodforyou_zps91xckzm2.jpg

aitken_zpshn9noivt.jpg

1/10. Surely a better attempt next time.

You have a good Saturday night too!

Check the head to heads, ya helmet.

Disappointed to lose that game. I thought we had most of the pressure and could have won it until the sending off. I'd have settled for a draw after that but we got hit by a sucker punch in the end. I thought Mark Brown made the difference. He pulled off a couple of excellent saves that on another day might have gone in.

I didn't see what Hyppolyte did but according to the fans round about he was an idiot and deserved the red card. He was probably still annoyed at getting nothing for being shoved hard in the box just before. I saw it clearly and it was no dive.

Yet another game v Dumbarton where we are the better team yet go home with nothing.

I thought hippo just got blocked in the box, think it was by barr or saunders. For me, hippo could have stayed on his feet and hurdled saunders when he slid in earlier. Could have put a dangerous run or cross in, instead he leapt in the air and landed like a fish. Hopefully there'll be video to clear it up

I didn't see what Hyppolyte did but according to the fans round about he was an idiot and deserved the red card. He was probably still annoyed at getting nothing for being shoved hard in the box just before. I saw it clearly and it was no dive.

He needlessly went down like a sack of spuds. Was muscled off the ball fairly and lost the plot afterwards.

Yet another game v Dumbarton where we are the better team yet go home with nothing.

Please don't get too upset...

I thought hippo just got blocked in the box, think it was by barr or saunders. For me, hippo could have stayed on his feet and hurdled saunders when he slid in earlier. Could have put a dangerous run or cross in, instead he leapt in the air and landed like a fish. Hopefully there'll be video to clear it up

Yes he jumped into the air in that one. He avoided the tackle by doing that but he could probably have run on. However he was barged in the box just before the sending off and couldn't avoid going down. Didn't justify his behaviour though.

He needlessly went down like a sack of spuds. Was muscled off the ball fairly and lost the plot afterwards.

Please don't get too upset...

Don't worry. I'm a Livi fan. We are used to upset. ;)

I can't believe some of the comments on here from Sons fans - for the most part that was a very poor team performance rescued by a couple of individual performances. We've played much better and lost this season, and I think we need to see what Lindsay and Ross can offer, because at times we were chasing shadows in midfield.

Archived