The Sons v Livingston 3/10/15

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we go out and attack the game. Would hope the Don gets more minutes today.

Absolutely, would like to see Don getting a start rather than coming on as a substitute. Game time against the full-timers must surely be crucial both in terms of his match fitness and his morale.

But I'd rather we attacked Livi rather than attacking the game..............

Very unlucky to lose that game but these things happen when you're struggling at the bottom, thought we done far more, created chances and controlled the tempo but same old story, don't take our chances, Dumbarton took there 2 and won the game

I've stuck up for Hippolyte but he has let everybody down today, a game we looked comfortable in and a moment of stupidity from him has cost us today, looked moody when he came on and uninterested and shouldn't get back in the team in a hurry.

Belting three points. What an absolute lol Livingston are.

Two goals from open play, and lovely to see how much the goal meant to the Broph and his Da' who was sat infront of me.

Long overdue three points and a very important game to get them in.

post-48951-14438886774735_thumb.jpg

Love how raging they get! Guy walking down castle road in front of me was nearly crying with rage!

Good to get a win, and it's always good beating livi and that happens a lot!

Saunders was excellent for someone who we were told was pish at full back.

Delighted with that.

Thought Saunders was our best player by some distance today, the big man had a stormer. Was also impressed with Scott Brown who's slowly becoming my favourite player.

Overall we weren't actually that good but 2 goals from open play and 3 points, nae complaints from me.

Totally missed the sending aff cause some mumsnet boot was tellin me to stop swearing after shouting 'come on' :lol: fitba clearly isn't for her.

Delighted with that.

Thought Saunders was our best player by some distance today, the big man had a stormer. Was also impressed with Scott Brown who's slowly becoming my favourite player.

Overall we weren't actually that good but 2 goals from open play and 3 points, nae complaints from me.

Totally missed the sending aff cause some mumsnet boot was tellin me to stop swearing after shouting 'come on' :lol: fitba clearly isn't for her.

She fancied you, Moj.

What a well-deserved and important 3pts that is.

It wasn't pretty for the most part, from either side, but we dug in and got our rewards. It'll have been tough to play against a side that made it very apparent after half-time they were happy to settle for the point they were getting at the time, but we kept going and got what we deserved.

After a ropey first fifteen minutes, I thought Frazer Wright was solid, Stevie Saunders was excellent (particularly for someone who hasn't played much football in two seasons) and his performance was epitomised by the tackle he won on the near touch line at the end. For me though, Gregor Buchanan was MotM. He was outstanding, not putting a foot wrong all day.

The sending-off was as ridiculous as it was deserved. No debate, and I'm sure his Livingston teammates are thankful to him for his sheer lunacy.

A good three points, much more important than the performance which wasn't classic by any stretch.

And nice to see the seethe from the Livi left-back (McNeil?) for his dissent after a 100% correct decision for the throw in from the officials. Maybe he can go and get his haircut finished now.

Good win, and now on to Easter Road!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1443888676.105280.jpg

Love how raging they get! Guy walking down castle road in front of me was nearly crying with rage!

Good to get a win, and it's always good beating livi and that happens a lot!

Saunders was excellent for someone who we were told was pish at full back.

Screenshot%202015-10-03%20at%2017.31.08_

Delighted with that.

You rogue.

Aye it was a belter, Wright did what he did to Ciftci and the boy Hippolyte just jumped round and booted him :lol: His dive moments beforehand was one of the worst I've ever seen :lol:

It's been too long since we had a player like Frazer Wright. Hard man, vocal and extremely wise to the ways of the game. That was sterling work on Hippo the Fool today.

All of the defenders get pass marks today, shame Cawley had to depart the scene just as he had made his mark.

Not a great performance by any means but a very welcome 3 points. Pushing two players up front may lead to more success.

Happy with the result, especially so despite the 4 centre backs and 2 holding midfielder set up.

Saunders passing and tackling was excellent, not sure what he and wright on the other side contribute in an attacking sense other than at set pieces, however the experience and awareness we have in defence now is excellent.

Chuffed with the points, particularly so for having so many poor performances.

Archived