Hearts vs Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There will probably be more Hearts supporters there tomorrow than Hibs get for their home tie against Dundee United. I have absolutely no interest in watching us get pumped and/or shafted by an incompetent referee while listening to a bunch of nasally weegies singing about Ireland and the IRA.

There will probably be more Hearts supporters there tomorrow than Hibs get for their home tie against Dundee United. I have absolutely no interest in watching us get pumped and/or shafted by an incompetent referee while listening to a bunch of nasally weegies singing about Ireland and the IRA.

Although, if we do win...

Can't say there's many better feelings in Scottish football than getting a result against Celtic home or away.

Which is understandable I suppose but Hearts fans have been calling on this for ages so I still see it as a pretty disappointing reaction by the support in not selling near enough tickets.

Kind of off topic - do you think hearts will reduce the Hibernian allocation when we next play in Gorgie? This would obviously result in a reduced allocation for the away support that season at Easter Road also.

We have season ticket holders in the roseburn now so you won't get a full stand if they renew whenever you come up. Hibs won't cut our allocation.

We have season ticket holders in the roseburn now so you won't get a full stand if they renew whenever you come up. Hibs won't cut our allocation.

Your extremely delusional if you think we won't cut Hearts' allocation if they do ours. It will be tit for tat and everyone will lose out.

Which is understandable I suppose but Hearts fans have been calling on this for ages so I still see it as a pretty disappointing reaction by the support in not selling near enough tickets.

Kind of off topic - do you think hearts will reduce the Hibernian allocation when we next play in Gorgie? This would obviously result in a reduced allocation for the away support that season at Easter Road also.

yes we will. We now have season ticket holders in the Roseburn so hibs will get half the Roseburn if they ever come back up

Fucking ridiculous. Plenty of people wanting to come and watch this and the place will be half empty.

if your lot could behave then you might have got the whole stand. Any issues tomorrow night and you will be banned totally I would expect (celtic support not you specifically)

Ann Budge did not need any encouragement from the fans. The club statement she released after the last time that they visited made it clear that she was not a happy camper about their behaviour.

She also got caught lying through her teeth about a sectarian arrest, they do love a fib these mini sevcovians.

Rangers have season ticket holders in the broomloan and they get moved when Celtic visit.

yes we will. We now have season ticket holders in the Roseburn so hibs will get half the Roseburn if they ever come back up

If they ever? Stop acting like a child/

Hearts will get the same amount of tickets we get. That is fact. I fully expect Budge and Dempster to compromise as adults for the sake pf football in our city.

Away from Hearts' fibs and fables, back to the game at hand.....

I'm hoping Tierney starts again, Im sick of Izzy's failure to do the basics.

Wish the game was yesterday (Celtics choice) so I could have gone but now I cant even catch it on the tele.

Think this game will be a cracker.

I have a good feeling about tonight, but have absolutely no idea why.

Avoid losing an early goal and don't give away anything cheap which has happened far too regularly against Celtic the last few years, and I think we can nick it.

She also got caught lying through her teeth about a sectarian arrest, they do love a fib these mini sevcovians.

I guess you must be one of these Celtic supporters who has a different benchmark for acceptable behaviour.

If they ever? Stop acting like a child/

Hearts will get the same amount of tickets we get. That is fact. I fully expect Budge and Dempster to compromise as adults for the sake pf football in our city.

If hibs don't come up this year they will be in serious financial problems but that's for another debate. I never said that we wouldn't get the same amount of away tickets as hibs do; how many tickets hibs give us is totally up to them.

I actually think there should be a full stand given to hibs but we announced well before hibs failed to come up that we would be selling full season tickets in the Roseburn so, as long as we continue to sellout our ground, hibs will not get the full stand

Archived