Hearts vs Celtic

hoopy1967

Winter aye? :lol:

7,000 is embarrassing for a home game against Celtic, not shown on TV for once.

Jesus. You are very easily amused. If the number of smilies you use is anything to go by.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gavin the bbc match has to be played on a Tuesday evening and because Celtic played on Sunday against Dundee Utd and are in Europe next Thursday, this weds was the only viable option for the match to be played hence no TV and why our match against Dundee Utd in the same comp has been moved to next Weds.

Fair play

Fucking ridiculous. Plenty of people wanting to come and watch this and the place will be half empty.

Well go in the home end if you're that desperate, why would they want to give Celtic more tickets when it's a Hearts home game basically giving up any slight advantage they may have?

It's not ridiculous at all.

Fucking ridiculous. Plenty of people wanting to come and watch this and the place will be half empty.

Due to a number of Celtic fans acting like thugs over the last couple of years.

Self police your fellow supporters and you would get more.

Will give it a try, maybe in return you could keep an eye out for any roasters in the Hearts sections running on to the pitch to go for opposing players and managers

Will do.

Well go in the home end if you're that desperate, why would they want to give Celtic more tickets when it's a Hearts home game basically giving up any slight advantage they may have?

It's not ridiculous at all.

Well it is really. They could have sold us another 4000 tickets at £20 which would have made them 80k. In the current climate I think that's ridiculous. I thought the same when Aberdeen asked us for more. I'd have given them as many as they could sell. If away fans want to go and watch a game at a half empty stadium they should be allowed to.

Well it is really. They could have sold us another 4000 tickets at £20 which would have made them 80k. In the current climate I think that's ridiculous. I thought the same when Aberdeen asked us for more. I'd have given them as many as they could sell. If away fans want to go and watch a game at a half empty stadium they should be allowed to.

:lol:

They'd be as well just moving the fixture to parkhead instead of that to be honest.

Archived