Hibees v The Terrors

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be like last year's game. Cannot wait. Is my man Waffelz going? :wub:

Of course, of course. Nice of them to have a late train after 23:00 so no missing any potential extra time/penalties. Not looking to work on Thursday, though.

Can't be arsed going down to this, possibility of extra time and penalties meaning back home by 11.30 when my bedtime is 10.00!

A wee word of advice to the Hibs fans, yes we are shite but this is a cup game - don't take anything for granted.

Can't be arsed going down to this, possibility of extra time and penalties meaning back home by 11.30 when my bedtime is 10.00!

A wee word of advice to the Hibs fans, yes we are shite but this is a cup game - don't take anything for granted.

Who gives a shit if the fans take it for granted, it's what the players think that matters.

Auld dafty.

lol what?

It was embarrassing numbers on Saturday when I got mine - apparently over 750 as from yesterday afternoon. Probably about 3/4 of the bottom tier

Given our recent form, midweek league cup QF and whats likely to be about 800ish travelling thats not bad.

Bookies have us as slight favourites for this.

I think we'll go, 3-5-2 with Dylan dropping out through injury for Fonts. Maybe Boyle or Keatings in for Malonga.

Oxley

McGregor Fonts Hanlon

Gray Stevenson

Fyvie

Henderson McGinn

Cummings Boyle/Keatings

Nothing against Bartley and Malonga I just think he'll rest a couple players with a big game on Saturday. Carmichael or Forster might ended getting game time too.

Bookies have us as slight favourites for this.

I think we'll go, 3-5-2 with Dylan dropping out through injury for Fonts. Maybe Boyle or Keatings in for Malonga.

Oxley

McGregor Fonts Hanlon

Gray Stevenson

Fyvie

Henderson McGinn

Cummings Boyle/Keatings

Nothing against Bartley and Malonga I just think he'll rest a couple players with a big game on Saturday. Carmichael or Forster might ended getting game time too.

Would like to see something similar. Maybe Bartley instead of Fyve. Think Malonga needs dropped for this one he looked tired second half against Rangers maybe start Keatings instead.

Archived