Hibees v The Terrors

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We missed a few sitters right enough. The boy with the sideshow bob hair was horrendous as were the majority of his teammates. John McGinn put in another fantastic man of the match display, what a signing.

What an easy win can't remember the last time I :lol: so much. Who can beat Hibs right now? I'm getting on it in Leith.

Well done on beating Dundee United.

You join a very exclusive club this season, Aberdeen, Hamilton, Celtic, Ross County, Kilmarnock, St. Johnstone, Partick Thistle and Hearts. :thumsup2

Are people still waiting for us to lose a game so they can bring out the "Hibzed it!!11" patter?

After a 12-game unbeaten run, including pumping Aberdeen, Rangers and United?

Minter.

Rangers are not very good.

We missed a few sitters right enough. The boy with the sideshow bob hair was horrendous as were the majority of his teammates. John McGinn put in another fantastic man of the match display, what a signing.

Fyvie for me, he had a mare on Sunday but was excellent tonight tbh.

Think Henderson maybe needs a wee break though, that's a few weeks he's been below par.

Being the eternal pessimist that I am with football, I'm usually pretty nervous when we get an earlyish goal in a significant game. I had no doubt we were going to win comfortably after about 5 minutes this time. Was nothing but enjoyable to watch all evening. That's not even a pop at United (although they were very poor), everyone just looked confident as f**k. McGinn's getting a lot of praise but I thought Fyvie and Hanlon were superb, inspired confidence in everyone by absolutely strolling through their own games.

Wish we could play the semi final on Saturday, it'll take some job to keep this kind of form going until Hampden.

Are people still waiting for us to lose a game so they can bring out the "Hibzed it!!11" patter?

After a 12-game unbeaten run, including pumping Aberdeen, Rangers and United?

Minter.

Whenever we do lose a game, the dullards that've deleted their own pre-written posts 12 times in a row will be straight on using it as if it actually makes sense. Minter indeed.

Just in after a foggy drive home from Leith. We were fucking atrocious, pumped red rotten from start to finish.

No width whatsoever, overrun in midfield, out thought and out battled in every department, 5 or 6 would've been a fairer reflection on Hibs dominance.

Very good support through from Tayside considering how dreadful a team we are watching.

Never felt more comfortable that we were not going to lose that game even before our first goal. Whole team oozed confidence from the first minute and apart from a couple of United attacks when we seemed to be quite happy to let them run at us we were never in danger. Feel really sorry for United they remind me very much of where we were under Butcher, no fight, no ideas, and totally depressing football, spiralling ever downward. Only pass marks for United were the keeper(but what is his kicking all about), had some top class saves and their no.29 who had least tried. Top player for me was Fyvie who buzzed about all night causing havoc. The close ball playing skills of our midfield is a joy to watch and as already stated this should have been a far heavier win.

Archived