East Fife v Stirling Albion

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering he's probably played more games for us than you've been to east fife games i would class him as a legend, or if you are the age you claim to be then i'd class you as a a creep arguing with someone 60 years younger than you.

Sam, your clearly a little wimp who idolises 2nd rate footballers.

As for where i "claim to be" well you not making sense yet again so I'll let you crack on eh.

Long live the hatchet men.

To the East Fife fan posting, tell me which is the worst offence. Elbowing someone in the face or pulling a jersey.

You know the answer, yet your no 10 was only given a finger wagging for elbowing and a few minutes later Stirlings no 2 was booked for pulling back a player in the middle of the park.

Stirling were denied a stone wall penalty in the 2nd half.

That should have been East Fife down to 10 men if not 9 but the weak referee took the easy way out.

The first Robertson booking was laughable. No complaints about the second but it meant a sending off and he will miss at least one game.

I try very hard to support refs but this guy was just awful.

Sam, your clearly a little wimp who idolises 2nd rate footballers.

As for where i "claim to be" well you not making sense yet again so I'll let you crack on eh.

Long live the hatchet men.

On your profile it says you are 77 so it makes perfect sense.

Also I don't idolise the guy It's just that I believe he'll have played more games for us than you've been to east Fife games unless your the age it says you are on your profile...

If you are the age you claim to be on your profile then you should be embarrassed arguing with someone seventy years younger than you.

On your profile it says you are 77 so it makes perfect sense.Also I don't idolise the guy It's just that I believe he'll have played more games for us than you've been to east Fife games unless your the age it says you are on your profile...If you are the age you claim to be on your profile then you should be embarrassed arguing with someone seventy years younger than you.

Jesus Sam. How wet are you? 1938 was the year we as a club created history. Do the maths.

Are you stalking me?

Give you your due though. You're a funny wee lad for only 7 years old. Pity you're a bit simple.

Jesus Sam. How wet are you? 1938 was the year we as a club created history. Do the maths.

Are you stalking me?

Give you your due though. You're a funny wee lad for only 7 years old. Pity you're a bit simple.

Shit meant 60 years.

Why the f**k would I care about East fife s history .

The first Robertson booking was laughable. No complaints about the second but it meant a sending off and he will miss at least one game.

And the frustrating thing is, as was said at the Meet The Manager event last weekend, Robertson was going to play a big part in our game against Clyde and he'll no longer be able to.

Robertson has also been one of our better players so far this season, so he's going to be a loss.

First half we were on easy street and I felt we looked in complete control against a very poor Stirling Albion. Had a 2nd goal arrived I felt they would have crumbled and it would have been a case of how many. However credit to Stirling they came out after the break and battled their way back into the game. They certainly mixed it up and made their physical presence felt. East Fife never got going and Stirling well worth a point in the end. The ref made sure that he was the focal point of this game, and his inability to allow the game to flow resulted in a poor game of football. Having seen the last 3 games at Bayview it is clear that trying to play football might not get you out this league as teams are going for the physical approach and using route one football. It is pretty brutal to watch and will drive fans away.

Archived