What's everybody's tip to win the scottish amatuer cup this ye

gibbymclean

Played them last season and Thot frosty was maybe there weakest going forward . In saying that he scored against us :) swannys always a threat but a think there top boy was the big centre half Paul , can't remember his second name , he moved into midfield and was absolute gravy . Really good side tho who could do well this season again

Paul mccracken, crackers is class plays for harvester sunday and folk in his team have told me if he was sober regular he easily hit 30 goals a season!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away n gi us peice, new farm bent vale of girvan over n pumped them rotten, the same way Clark drive raped shortlees! Only team in Ayrshire no tasted defeat in all competitions so far this season is new farm!!

Be careful mate you have played no one and to be honest mill United are piss poor. Good on new farm for their achievements so quickly but they have really played no one to date

New Farm still have a few big tests to come in the league

Agree with that, catrine beat them 3 times last season. They struck it lucky that half the vale squad were at the ayr races amd still to travel down there, and still to play a very good new Cumnock team twice! We shouldn't be talking about new farm on this thread, just a drunk fan responding to a tongue in cheek comment

Agree with that, catrine beat them 3 times last season. They struck it lucky that half the vale squad were at the ayr races amd still to travel down there, and still to play a very good new Cumnock team twice! We shouldn't be talking about new farm on this thread, just a drunk fan responding to a tongue in cheek comment

Haha we beat Kilbride in the cup yes we haven't played some of the bigger but we are only undeafted team in Ayrshire even been playing well we be ground out results that's the sign of a good team by no means am I saying we are great team we are still behind thistle shortles KSC apart ad fancy us to beat anybody on our day

Haha we beat Kilbride in the cup yes we haven't played some of the bigger but we are only undeafted team in Ayrshire even been playing well we be ground out results that's the sign of a good team by no means am I saying we are great team we are still behind thistle shortles KSC apart ad fancy us to beat anybody on our day

Woa cool your jets big yin! You are in the bottom tier of Ayrshire amateur football so its not just Hurlford th, Shortlees and KSC you are behind. I think there's a helluva lot of teams you are still behind. Big congrats too new farm on their achievements so far though and am sure you will batter through the leagues like Shortlees and Kilbride th have and what looks like Hurlford ams may do too. Catrine will probably do the same too but crawl before you can walk and have a bit of modesty otherwise your team could get a few spankings en route

Woa cool your jets big yin! You are in the bottom tier of Ayrshire amateur football so its not just Hurlford th, Shortlees and KSC you are behind. I think there's a helluva lot of teams you are still behind. Big congrats too new farm on their achievements so far though and am sure you will batter through the leagues like Shortlees and Kilbride th have and what looks like Hurlford ams may do too. Catrine will probably do the same too but crawl before you can walk and have a bit of modesty otherwise your team could get a few spankings en route

Well said penalty shoot out,

do u play deanzy or just support? New farm have had some cracking results but also really struggled in some games this season and I saw them against my team crosshouse, worst we have played all season and deserved to beat Uz, again I know Uz coulda played a lot better but if u played like that even against a dalmilling they would have took goals off u

Just watch but don't miss many I agree we have struggled especially earlier on in season as we brought in a lot of new players so it will take time for them to gel games against urself colyton darvel Vic's and how we got 3 points in Stewarton I ll never know but to be fair we have picked up but girvan catrine and new cumnock are breathing down our necks

Middle to front hurlford are different class if they sort the back out they can win it and if mullen keeps getting fit there is no one better in scotland good luck hurlford

Hurlford, another team that buys ther way to success, join the Colville and Drum club, wotever happened to true AMATUER teams????

Archived