What's everybody's tip to win the scottish amatuer cup this ye

gibbymclean

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flembo who u associated with , is this facts you have mate ?

Yes I have facts but its common knowledge that certain teams buy success an all u players think the managers an coaches are wonderful. absolute joke!!!!!!

Yes I have facts but its common knowledge that certain teams buy success an all u players think the managers an coaches are wonderful. absolute joke!!!!!!

Oh an my association is with TRUE amateur teams, people who love the game an who are OUT of pocket each week just because they love it not tryin to FILL theyr pockets an claimin to b with some super team

They did in the 70s or something, give it 10 mins and someone will be on saying they paid back then aswell

if they don't win it this year I think it won't happen for a long time this is strongest I have saw them in years .few boys there who have done it so maybe experience might get them over line this year.Mr Hamilton just couldn't get over line.mick might have what it takes time will tell

Name somebody personally or drop it FFS , everybody has proof & never names names who got paid or gets paid , plus hide behind user names & say that that's fact ,

Thread is who will win scottish cup so back on track I would love to see a lanarkshire team win it again after WHSFP couple of years back , fancy like everybody CPark , Add in drum utd & Giffnock north that's my fancys for cup.

Name somebody personally or drop it FFS , everybody has proof & never names names who got paid or gets paid , plus hide behind user names & say that that's fact ,

Thread is who will win scottish cup so back on track I would love to see a lanarkshire team win it again after WHSFP couple of years back , fancy like everybody CPark , Add in drum utd & Giffnock north that's my fancys for cup.

Oh names will come an am not hiding behind anything, never nave an never will, everyone has an opinion an I will state mine, just so happens that my opinion goes against the grain on this site but football, both amateur an professional, has people with different opinions and that's FACT!!!!!

Oh names will come an am not hiding behind anything, never nave an never will, everyone has an opinion an I will state mine, just so happens that my opinion goes against the grain on this site but football, both amateur an professional, has people with different opinions and that's FACT!!!!!

Very true Flembo & this forum is for opinions , facts however have to be facts & until somebody , anybody provides facts about ammy teams paying players then I suppose it will to stay all about opinions .

Don't think your opinion goes against the grain , lots on this forum mention players get paid , but nobody ever delivers proof so until then I will continue to think that it's just shit slung against certain teams , SORRY.

U will never get proof even if a disgruntled player comes out and says he gets paid the club will say its crap! Will take somebody wae a wee hidden camera or a tspe recorder but thats not going to happen, money does get paid tho anybody who thinks otherwise is naive or plain dumb

Played for drum Utd in the past and currently with southside , 2 sides that have been accused of paying players , I've never ever witnessed it . And I've certainly never received a bean .... Wait , maybe this means am pish :) :) :)

Haha big man! Think you've hit the nail on the head there ;-)

Archived