What's everybody's tip to win the scottish amatuer cup this ye

gibbymclean

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played for drum Utd in the past and currently with southside , 2 sides that have been accused of paying players , I've never ever witnessed it . And I've certainly never received a bean .... Wait , maybe this means am pish :) :) :)

Granty bot don't get me started. am enjoyin this site so don't want to get riled up lol. an your a good player btw but not as good as ur da was hahaha :wub:

Very true Flembo & this forum is for opinions , facts however have to be facts & until somebody , anybody provides facts about ammy teams paying players then I suppose it will to stay all about opinions .

Don't think your opinion goes against the grain , lots on this forum mention players get paid , but nobody ever delivers proof so until then I will continue to think that it's just shit slung against certain teams , SORRY.

A just hate hypocrisy buddy. an amateur team throws money all over the place then wen the success comes. everyone comments on how great they are, just niggles me especially wen the teams own league association blows sunshine up thyr arse bt happy days :shutup

• 2 weeks later...

Archived