Hell in a Cell 2015

JamieStevenson

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Head taken CLEAN aff! CLEAN win! SCENES. Beautiful opening.

Edit: And by beautiful opening I mean it's beautiful in the sense that Del Rio is back and now paired with Zeb, and also picking up a clean win. The match itself wasn't up to much. Felt like an NXT Woman's match (not a Bayley or Sasha one). Hold after hold after hold.

Reigns needs the win more I reckon. Wyatt's character is great and all, but Reigns' all round game over the last few months has improved considerably. He's close to being accepted again and if that happens, he's going right for the top. And WWE needs a top face a LOT more than they need anything else right now.

Reigns needs the win more I reckon. Wyatt's character is great and all, but Reigns' all round game over the last few months has improved considerably. He's close to being accepted again and if that happens, he's going right for the top. And WWE needs a top face a LOT more than they need anything else right now.

Was just about to ask if Reigns keeps this up do you think he will be accepted soon as the top man

Guessing there's gonna be some sort of celebratory stuff for Mean Mark at Survivor Series then.

Would be pretty cool if Kane won tonight, then defended against Taker next month, Even if it didn't make too much sense from a storyline perspective.

Archived