The Apprentice 2015

The Minertaur

The Apprentice returns to our screens on Wednesday October 14th and then again on Thursday October 15th. Lord Sugar is back with 18 candidates desperate to go into business with the business giant.

post-1104-0-69571400-1444131232_thumb.jp

There is a couple of important changes to The Apprentice this year - as all will know Claude Littner is in for Nick Hewer while Jack Dee is taking over the You're Fired Show from Dara. Jack will always be joined by 2 different guests and Romesh Ranganathan each week.

post-1104-0-00967400-1444131128_thumb.jp

We'll still have Karen Brady watching the idiots candidates as they go about their tasks. The first episode will also not feature the guys against the girls as they will just start of with mixed teams.

So to the candidates - we have a builder, a private tutor, a social media entrepeneur and a beauty salon owner to name a few.

Meet the candidates - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p033hb07

post-1104-0-63046700-1444131082_thumb.jp

Some quotes from the candidates to whet the appetite -

'You will see my name in lights – Jenny Garbis, don't forget that. That's going to be a global name'

'I'm Jamaican - we come first. We win on the track and we will win in the boardroom.'

'I pride myself on not having any negative or bad traits... they're all good, they're all positive.'

'Me and Lord Sugar will work together because you've got age and beauty and those two go hand in hand all the time. Sugar's got the age and I certainly am beautiful.'

'I am the definition of success. I'm the Godfather of business and I'm here to make Lord Sugar a lot of money.'

So who is your money on? Who is your favourite?

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which one(s) is the plant then?

As usual I'll be tuning in. I enjoy it, despite it becoming increasingly more scripted over the years. I'll miss Nick's faces of disgust/amusement/bafflement and his scathing comments. Hopefully Claude has been getting lessons from Nick. We all know that Claude is a bit of a b*****d from the always fun interview episodes, so let's see if he can take his b*****dry in to the tasks.

It's the only 'reality TV' I watch. Love the sales rep types as having come from that world previously I can see carbon copies of many of the twats I've encountered who seem to think life has granted them a cloak of awsomeness.

I'm not looking forward to it as much without Nick.

Claude is a c**t. An arse to the apprentices and an utter sycophant to his Lordship.

I reckon we'll be surprised by Claude - I don't think he'll be anything like he is in the interviews. He's not really meant to interact with the candidates too much during the tasks so will probably be biting his tounge the whole show!

Am I right in thinking yet again Scotland has been shunned here?

In keeping with our national football and rugby sides it would appear we are not rated

Yep, no Scots. Oh well.

I love the Apprentice, it's so stupid.

I reckon we'll be surprised by Claude - I don't think he'll be anything like he is in the interviews. He's not really meant to interact with the candidates too much during the tasks so will probably be biting his tounge the whole show!

He was on Radio 5 earlier in the week and was very sympathetic to the contestants. Quite vehement in his defense of them for saying/ doing stupid things due to the pressure that they put upon them, combined with their desire to impress.

Archived