The Apprentice 2015

The Minertaur

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really need to stop doing sketches on the follow up show. I mean REALLY need to stop.

Maybe it's just me but I would never, ever, ever think "a stranger has run up to me on the street and offered to sell me home made fish fingers in a tupperware box. Sure, I'll buy."

Maybe it's just me but I would never, ever, ever think "a stranger has run up to me on the street and offered to sell me home made fish fingers in a tupperware box. Sure, I'll buy."

Especially with the cameras there. Take the "funny" situation tonight. They had the team going in to a vegan cafe to sell fish. Yet, the cameras were all set up before the team got in to the cafe. They were set up to look stupid, pure and simple.

I really don't know why I still enjoy the show these days. It's all so false.

Who was the guy a year or two ago whose last statement in the boardroom was "Lord Sugar if the ship was sinking I'd let the woman and children off first" (best boardroom speech ever)

Dan would have ended up like him half way through so disappointed he's gone.

Aside from the utterly shite profit found it to be a very meh episode and Dan was always the obvious sacking. Thankfully it always picks up as the series goes on.

'You're Fired!' has deteriorated alarmingly. Jack Dee's a weak replacement for Darien and Romesh is a dreadful comedian. Who had the awful idea of having him as a regular?

Edit: What the f**k is this skit? Its embarrassingly cringe worthy.

I found myself drifting off and looking at my phone during this, bit boring now. Been boring for several years actually because every year is EXACTLY the same. The same dimwitted p***ks, the same dull tasks which actually have nothing to do with proper business practices and the same nobhead chairing the whole thing, spouting out the same clichés and terrible "jokes".

Oooooh let's go crazy and mix things up by not having girls vs boys in the first round. Yeah, really fresh and interesting idea Sugar, you dick!

I'll still watch it.

It is a bit repetitive but for me it works well. Tonights episode is the advertising task which seems to be very early this series so I imagine there will be some new tasks as we go on.

Was it just me who really enjoyed You're Fired? Felt Jack Dee did a good job - seemed to actually be more focused on the candidates and it wasn't cram as many jokes in as possible like before. The sketch was God awful though.

Didn't like the new studio that much though!

Who was the guy a year or two ago whose last statement in the boardroom was "Lord Sugar if the ship was sinking I'd let the woman and children off first" (best boardroom speech ever)

Dan would have ended up like him half way through so disappointed he's gone.

Jason - the only ever team leader to resign halfway through an episode.

post-1104-0-82859400-1444900436_thumb.jp

I found myself drifting off and looking at my phone during this, bit boring now. Been boring for several years actually because every year is EXACTLY the same. The same dimwitted p***ks, the same dull tasks which actually have nothing to do with proper business practices and the same nobhead chairing the whole thing, spouting out the same clichés and terrible "jokes".

Oooooh let's go crazy and mix things up by not having girls vs boys in the first round. Yeah, really fresh and interesting idea Sugar, you dick!

I'll still watch it.

This. All the way this. The candidates are a different breed of dick this year. It's boring and repetitive and not good for my blood pressure, but I'll watch it nonetheless.

And what was that boy in the winning team all about, this p***k -

p033wp7v.jpg

Not only was he the fanny trying to sell fish fingers in a vegan restaurant, but did you see him trying to chuck his colleagues under the bus BEFORE the winning team was announced?

Dick "I'm disappointed in my team Lord Sugar, no one put themselves up for project manager, they all tried to shy away from it and no one wanted it"

Sugar "Did you put yourself up for PM?"

Dick "No, but that's different"

Dick.

Archived