Eindhoven

Fuctifano

Looking at booking a connecting flight from here next year, the original plan was just to stay over in Amsterdam, which I've done numerous times, but the much cheaper cost of decent accommodation in Eindhoven and the cheaper (Ryanair) onward flight is tempting me, even when you factor in the extra 20-odd euros and couple of hours on the train.

Is it worth even 24 hours in terms of a couple of things to do and some decent bars or are we still better just staying in Amsterdam and getting an early morning train?

Looking at booking a connecting flight from here next year, the original plan was just to stay over in Amsterdam, which I've done numerous times, but the much cheaper cost of decent accommodation in Eindhoven and the cheaper (Ryanair) onward flight is tempting me, even when you factor in the extra 20-odd euros and couple of hours on the train.

Is it worth even 24 hours in terms of a couple of things to do and some decent bars or are we still better just staying in Amsterdam and getting an early morning train?

Eindhoven is alright,plenty bars around de markt square and everything thats available in overpriced amsterdam is available

Archived