Gary Wild available for transfer

scotstvo

Disappointed to see him go. Was an important player for us in a pivotal season. Never got the credit he deserves for some of his performances, particularly alongside Paul Gallacher in our defence that went 7 games without conceding. Wish him all the best.

Disappointed to see him go. Was an important player for us in a pivotal season. Never got the credit he deserves for some of his performances, particularly alongside Paul Gallacher in our defence that went 7 games without conceding. Wish him all the best.

I know your disappointed Jackd and even ask Gary yourself tomorrow at your game and he will tell you the truth in that he doesn't want to leave pollok and was placed on the list.

Good, honest big lad. When the manager signed McCabe and Williamson - and already had Paul - I thought Gary might take the same stance as Darroch and look for new challenge. I do not know the lad personally, but I know his father, who for many years produced some tremendous teams at Renfrew Victoria. If the decision to put Gary on the list has come from the club rather than himself, then he is better moving on sooner rather than later. Not being cup-tied also allows him additional time to find a new club - and ask Stuart ( his father) for extra advice.

Good, honest big lad. When the manager signed McCabe and Williamson - and already had Paul - I thought Gary might take the same stance as Darroch and look for new challenge. I do not know the lad personally, but I know his father, who for many years produced some tremendous teams at Renfrew Victoria. If the decision to put Gary on the list has come from the club rather than himself, then he is better moving on sooner rather than later. Not being cup-tied also allows him additional time to find a new club - and ask Stuart ( his father) for extra advice.

His father is a diamond .

Archived