Dundee United V Heart of Midlothian

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A team who can't seem to buy a win and a new manager after an International break. I don't have the stats, but I'm sure Hearts are hopeless after even one of these and every team will get chances against our defence. We have players to cause problems though and are more than capable of scoring a few. So a nil nil sh1tfest on the cards and me being very grumpy nursing a hangover from the overnight stay in Dundee.

Will be interesting to see Mixu's first team selection. It was good to hear him immediately question the team;s desire when he signed on, hopefully he kicks a few arses.

I can't remember what a win or a clean sheet looks like so would be content enough with a decent performance and a draw. 1-1 for me

There isn't a football cliché more boring than "if you're on a losing streak, don't worry, [insert team name] will help put an end to that for you as usual". Literally every set of fans seems to think this about their own team. Together with the "new manager bounce" pish it's been a bad week for shite clichés.

While we're at it, it would appear Paatelainen's amazing record for Kilmarnock against Hearts consists of 2 wins and a defeat from 3 games. 5 years ago. Stunning.

Great chance to keep up with Celtic and Aberdeen after last nights result, a loss here and we're destined for mid table obscurity this season I reckon.

Good to hear we've sold out a stand for this and we've been given the shed, thought our away support would have started dropping off by now.

Great chance to keep up with Celtic and Aberdeen and last nights result, a loss here and we're destined for mid table obscurity this season I reckon,

Good to hear we've sold out a stand for this and we've been given the shed, thought our away support would have started dropping off by now.

Hearts have almost always taken a good crowd to Tannadice. I remember going to Utd v hearts matches back in the 80s and the atmosphere was always tremendous. You lot used to give the police a hard time too...

Mixu will have, by now I would expect, taken all the senior players, ( Dillon, McGowan , Ranks, Squids) for a Finnish sauna and slapped them all down with birch branches.

Thus cleansed, he will install in them the will and desire to win.

Now playing without fear or inhibition, United will achieve a very respects 3-0 win.

Or we'll get beat.

Could go either way.

Archived