So...

ICW World Heavyweight Championship

Drew Galloway © vs. Grado

ICW Zero G Championship

Stevie Boy © vs. Davey Boy

ICW Women's Championship Final

Nikki Storm vs. Kay Lee Ray

ICW Tag Team Championships

Polo Promotions © vs. The 55 ( not yet confirmed )

Hell on Earth Cage Match

The NAK ( BT Gunn, Chris Renfrew and Wolfgang ) vs. Legion ( Tommy End, Michael Dante and Mikey Whiplash )

Doug Williams, Lionheart and Liam Thomson vs. Noam Dar, Kenny Williams and Joe Hendry

Big Damo vs. Jack Jester

Rhyno vs. Joe Coffey

Missing anything?

ICW are running an event called Futurama: Welcome To The World Of Tomorrow on Saturday at The Asylum. As the name suggests it will feature mostly new talent, mainly from the wrestling school in Glasgow although some of the main roster will be there (Joe Hendry just announced).

They're filming an episode of Have I Got Chairshots For You after.

Got tickets today.

ICW are running an event called Futurama: Welcome To The World Of Tomorrow on Saturday at The Asylum. As the name suggests it will feature mostly new talent, mainly from the wrestling school in Glasgow although some of the main roster will be there (Joe Hendry just announced).

They're filming an episode of Have I Got Chairshots For You after.

Got tickets today.

As much as watching wrestling at the asylum would be cool, £15 for a ticket is ridiculous! That was the price for a stacked abc card not long ago.

As someone who's regularly paid more than that for many dreadful football games (it was £14 for our game at Central Park a couple of weeks ago, although I got in for £7), I think it's decent. The show will be about 2 hours, I can stand, there's a bar and the ticket also includes the live taping of Have I Got Chairshots for you. So about 3 hours of entertaining stuff where I can shout nonsense and have a beer?

Sounds good to me

Keep an eye on the Facebook page. Seen a few folk selling them on there.

Might be worth contacting the guy on that Gumtree link and just offering face value, as there is little chance he'll get £60. Just try and convince him that no one will be paying that for regular tickets.

Archived