Should KSC be worried tomorrow v southside w

Porky

I don't understand this talk of KSC having no fight and no spirit despite the fact they conceded 7 they still scored 6 away from home in a cup competition which shows the guys have character obviously an off day in the defence and I think most people are forgetting this is the first game they have lost this season in all competitions

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't comment on money but just think it would be unfair to say the players have lost their spirit from previous seasons when they have performed very well as a team since the start of this season against some good teams and hadn't lost until today.

It is only one game but they are paying players and paying alot. Scoring 6 goals and not winning is unusual tho.

Yeah we know they are paying players and it's ridiculous but even that doesn't give you a define right to win every game. Even the better players have an off day! The scoreline suggests it was just one of those games. Think we have all been involved in one of them ha

There's a Southside that got to the quarters last year of Scottish, but it wasn't them that played KSC.

No we got to quarters , southside afc

Southside white cart are in the same league set up , bottom tier . Some result for them considering a good few had recognised ksc as genuine major contenders this season

A good few muppets i said all along nowhere near good enough the amoubt of cash they splashed they could have signed some decent players connell n mitchell only 2 worth paying although i know mitchell wasnt getting paid last year not sure about this year tho

KSC beat Kilbride on Saturday by at least three and prove it was one of those games then that wi be two premier teams they've bet that's my prediction. Header. First game beat like Shortlees and every is pish.

Archived