Should KSC be worried tomorrow v southside w

Porky

Not at all just think its widely accepted that a ksc team of the last couple of seasons wouldnt have lost that game especislly from 5-2 up like i said before know a few boys there n its not a happy dressing room too many egos n whether theyll admit it or not the moneys making them a less well knit group or gang as ive heard them referred to lol

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all just think its widely accepted that a ksc team of the last couple of seasons wouldnt have lost that game especislly from 5-2 up like i said before know a few boys there n its not a happy dressing room too many egos n whether theyll admit it or not the moneys making them a less well knit group or gang as ive heard them referred to lol

disagree with you here pal it's a team that's played what 10 games together and a also heard there was only 13 players there obv they can't use that as an excuse but there we winger wasn't playing think his name is Lee and there centre half Mullen who is big players for them am sure the score would've been different as that boy Lee has scored loads a goals for ksc and a don't think that team would have scored 6 goals from set pieces if Mullen was playing either only my opinion tho just seems to me there defence was weakened as a few defenders weren't there to score 6 away from home in any major is a big achievement on its own time will tel tho as a said only my opinion:)

disagree with you here pal it's a team that's played what 10 games together and a also heard there was only 13 players there obv they can't use that as an excuse but there we winger wasn't playing think his name is Lee and there centre half Mullen who is big players for them am sure the score would've been different as that boy Lee has scored loads a goals for ksc and a don't think that team would have scored 6 goals from set pieces if Mullen was playing either only my opinion tho just seems to me there defence was weakened as a few defenders weren't there to score 6 away from home in any major is a big achievement on its own time will tel tho as a said only my opinion:)

Lee Munro is bang average. Can't believe that KSC are paying him. He was poor in a poor Ardeer team. Mullen would have been a miss though.

Agree ritchie good player good in air so prob wouldnt have cobceded as many from set pieces like i said tho theyre paying players who r no better than players who hsve got them where they are for free dont think anybody can deny that

Agree ritchie good player good in air so prob wouldnt have cobceded as many from set pieces like i said tho theyre paying players who r no better than players who hsve got them where they are for free dont think anybody can deny that

don't deny that mate but a think this paying thing is a lot of crap tbh!! And they no were the net is and technically very good going forward and stil say when Mullen is back and the boy Hannah who I think is quality is back to his preferred position they will be a very hard team to beat!!

Lee Munro is bang average. Can't believe that KSC are paying him. He was poor in a poor Ardeer team. Mullen would have been a miss though.

he has been very good right wing mate am sure he was a striker with ardeer but right mid he seems a good player and the games I have seen he has ran riot

Not pish mate paid his sunday boys as well n has took most with him munro boyd steele connell n rocks certainly on money thats s fact sure a few others as well but maybe theyre better at keeping it quiet than others

so these guys have personally told you then heeders?? One thing a can say is I have spoke to Craig Connell a good few times recently and he is not getting paid so there's one your wrong with! Tbh a don't think any of them get paid n who really gives a fvck a don't no why folke keep talking about that sh!te tbh jealousy ?? Not like them?? Who knows...

Liam steeles on 60 quid a week thats fae his own mouth trvel expenses apparently im guessing ur the only person in ayrshire amatuer fitba who doesnt know there paying not jelous mate just want the cheating c***s to get pumped id fucking love it if they got fucked out every cup n didnt win the league cmon the real amatuer teams

Liam steeles on 60 quid a week thats fae his own mouth trvel expenses apparently im guessing ur the only person in ayrshire amatuer fitba who doesnt know there paying not jelous mate just want the cheating c***s to get pumped id fucking love it if they got fucked out every cup n didnt win the league cmon the real amatuer teams

your just listening to the rumours pal and spreading it all over this got to laugh tbh you seem to no an Awfa lot and a can't imagine the boy steele would say that he's as quiet as a mouse and doesn't even shout for the ball on the park lol but if heeders says so we should all believe him he talks to guys from Dumfries to fort William very well known guy our heeders lol

Not talk ...i know a few off the boys very well.....im not stupid about proving it clearly that wont happen ..i just know that they are getting paid afew boys arent scared to tell you.

stil a don't think they do n couldn't really care if they are its been going on for years all over Scotland and will still be going on when me n you are talking up beside the big man upstairs that's the bottom line Imo they aren't tho!

Bourtreehill r shite also lol paid players or not a caught a bit of their match a few week back against Dalry Turf in which Dalry won the game 3 or 4 goals to 1 money means nothing when theres other teams with heart and grit to win and not walking on the park thinking about your wage

Archived