Should KSC be worried tomorrow v southside w

Porky

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liam steeles on 60 quid a week thats fae his own mouth trvel expenses apparently im guessing ur the only person in ayrshire amatuer fitba who doesnt know there paying not jelous mate just want the cheating c***s to get pumped id fucking love it if they got fucked out every cup n didnt win the league cmon the real amatuer teams

Liam Steele is bang average , never seen him play well and watched a good few games he's been involved in ... When the chips are down never looks interested

Then again I've only seen him in big games , Scottish/select/west but surely that's the games you want him to play well in

Nice to see us causing a bit of a stir!

I'll start of with saying that KSC were quality. That's not only my opinion, but the opinion of every one who was involved in and watched the game.

We were forced into two early changes which was less than ideal, other than that we didn't feel there was much in the game. However, we found ourselves 5-2 down. We never felt like we were out of the game, although KSC may have felt it was all over at that point. We got it back to 5-5 to take it to extra time where we went behind again, eventually winning 7-6.

One thing KSC could not handle was the long throws straight on top of their goalkeeper. I think that is where five of our goals came from!

We scored an OG, missed some great chances and KSC hit the woodwork twice.

I've read KSC had a few players out. We had some important players missing too. We lost out top goal scorer to a double leg break early in the season along with another influential winger in the same game.

At the end of day we were over the moon with the result. It set us up very nicely for our fundraiser later that evening!

All the best to KSC Wolves for the rest of the season.

I'll start of with saying that KSC were quality. That's not only my opinion, but the opinion of every one who was involved in and watched the game.

We were forced into two early changes which was less than ideal, other than that we didn't feel there was much in the game. However, we found ourselves 5-2 down. We never felt like we were out of the game, although KSC may have felt it was all over at that point. We got it back to 5-5 to take it to extra time where we went behind again, eventually winning 7-6.

One thing KSC could not handle was the long throws straight on top of their goalkeeper. I think that is where five of our goals came from!

I've read KSC had a few players out. We had some important players missing too. We lost out top goal scorer to a double leg break early in the season along with another influential winger in the same game.

At the end of day we were over the moon with the result. It set us up very nicely for our fundraiser later that evening!

refreshingly humble and honest, well done SSWC

Fantastic report and all the best lads!

Well said . All the talk about them not being as great as they think and nothing mentioned on yourselfs . I was guilty of it so hold my hands up !!! Well done sir and all the best

Archived