Aberdeen v Motherwell, 24/10/15

Sacrificing the hare for the tortoise of you replace ainsworth with clarkson.

Get him in the middle for ainsworth to pick out and you may be onto something but it honestly cannot be overstated how poor he was after his streak with us and I'm not convinced he can do it at this level anymore.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've scored 14 goals this season, Ainsworth's scored 1 and set up 4 of them. I'd say if we fancy trying to score here, playing him is a must. He's actually been one of the few players who's looked half decent this season to me, even seems to be tracking back a bit more as well.

f**k knows where McGhee told him to play last week mind, looked like he was told to tuck in and get close to McDonald and he barley got a kick of the ball.

Earlier I watched the "Aberdeen vs Motherwell classic" that's on the bbc website a 3-3 draw from a few years ago and we scored 3 goals from set pieces. Mental.

Then I saw stv sports twitter that's been doing spfl stats today and we're the worst in the league this season at set pieces - scored none conceded four :(

The other stat of note was Ripley has the 3rd best save percentage in the league.

Meh, can't much be arsed with this game, due to personal circustances rather than the team, but I'll be there.

All I hope from tomorrow is we put out a back four with players in their strongest positions, the wingers on their correct wings, to see Cammy Smith get a deserved start and to get three points on the board.

Predicting an uglier affair than a Susan Boyle and Michelle McManus "beauty" contest and a 1-0 win for the Famous, Rooney from the penalty spot.

Earlier I watched the "Aberdeen vs Motherwell classic" that's on the bbc website a 3-3 draw from a few years ago and we scored 3 goals from set pieces. Mental.

Then I saw stv sports twitter that's been doing spfl stats today and we're the worst in the league this season at set pieces - scored none conceded four :(

The other stat of note was Ripley has the 3rd best save percentage in the league.

That game still angers me to this day.

We went 3-1 up with about six minutes to go and ended up with only a draw thanks to us defending on our own six yard box for the last five minutes and giving away a needless free kick in the dying minutes which led to the equaliser.

It was a typical Motherwell shitebag bottle job.

Sounds like we've seen a bit of an improvement in our general performance while keeping true to form to this statistic.

Archived