Scottish Junior Cup Round Two

glensmad

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to the tranent game on Saturday really think they can get a draw or even win. Ladbroke making them 7/2 n mcbookie 8/1 so someone at ladbrokes maybe fancy tranent upset. Wi a crowd o 1200 expected should be a cracking day

Has Isa been talking to you guys at Tranent? Be nowhere near 1000 there.

McBookies odds seem spot on, really cant see an upset, hope I am wrong though :thumsup2

I'm just looking at the BBC weather forecast for Neilston.

Heavy rain to start at 3am and last all the way through to about 10am, then pretty much dry from then on. That's pretty much the same as last week, ie a perfect afternoon for watching football by kick off time, but the damage done overnight. It's sod's law that the rain is forecast to stop just at the point where the game has to be called off by.

Fingers crossed it's not as bad as last week.

pants... Talbot will bring 2 buses at most and umpteen cars... I'll say 450 tops.. Talbot don't take near what you would expect... We however would come and take over just ask shettleston

smally in paper today saying tranent reckon the 1000 mark. Spoke to tranent player today he said auchinleck expect over 500 to make trip. New pie stand is ready

I'm just looking at the BBC weather forecast for Neilston.

Heavy rain to start at 3am and last all the way through to about 10am, then pretty much dry from then on. That's pretty much the same as last week, ie a perfect afternoon for watching football by kick off time, but the damage done overnight. It's sod's law that the rain is forecast to stop just at the point where the game has to be called off by.

Fingers crossed it's not as bad as last week.

Does the excitement ever stop,glens? :huh:

Might change by tomorrow but lots of 2nd round ties being played without assistants including Tranent v Talbot which could be a testing day if both teams are up for it.

It goes by the league status of the home team. If it's not a Super League team, assistant Referees are only allocated if they are requested.

Archived