Heart of Midlothian v Ross County 24/10/15

"The young team" won't last long, thankfully.

Good win today. County are a decent side and I thought we were pretty comfortable for most of the game apart from a slight spell between the red card and the second goal.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts fans causing trouble again. Attacking an away bus and stealing their drum. Hard men attacking a bunch of saft Northerners.

Wonder if it was the same daft c***s that were giving stewards a hard time in the Roseburn - noticed that they left early en masse.

p***ks, the lot of them. They'll get raped in jail one day.

Enjoyed that, thought Hearts played well in both halves in different ways. Attacking the first and defending the second. Ross county spread the ball well but no one up front really. Thought dow was great, still feel the red was soft. And that miss......

And the young team can feck off, Ill happily chip in to replace the drum.

Clearly just wee shitebags that have nothing better to do and don't give a shit about Hearts as a team. Hope everyone on the bus was alright. Stewards apparently didn't cover themselves in glory if that's a surprise to anyone.

Brilliant from Hearts today - was enjoying it up until the sending off, but we played really well to win the 2nd half with 10 men.

Tremendous

A better performance today/We needed that 2nd goal. Sorry to say I think it was a red. Is that a suspension for the league cup tie ?

I sit above them, can't see how the stewards were at fault.

Apparently the stewards stood and watched as the bus was attacked. That could be pish but I can only say what I've seen other people post on forums and a couple of folk have said it.

It's the Scottish Football Without Old Firm fans Facebook page. A woman posted about it and a few folk have commented further stuff.

Just saw some tweets about it, and there's a picture of them as well - it is the same idiots that were hassling stewards in the stadium.

Not a nice thing to have happened to the County fans, but I'm confident that some of these c***s will be caught and dealt with.

The young team are a bunch of wee dicks. The quicker they get banned the better, and if we as a club don't do it soon we're doing something wrong. Every single week they are being talked about for all the wrong reasons.

If they don't get a ban and continue to act like hard men it's hard not to think they would deserve a kicking.

A better performance today/We needed that 2nd goal. Sorry to say I think it was a red. Is that a suspension for the league cup tie ?

Aye, no complaints about the red card - Buaben gave Rossi a difficult ball, Rossi was caught in possession, and Augustyn pulled the guy back when he had a clear goal scoring opportunity. Not sure which game he'll miss, tbh.

The young team are a bunch of wee dicks. The quicker they get banned the better, and if we as a club don't do it soon we're doing something wrong. Every single week they are being talked about for all the wrong reasons.

If they don't get a ban and continue to act like hard men it's hard not to think they would deserve a kicking.

Brogan will sort them out in a couple of weeks time :lol:

I could well be talking shite but I think it's only violent conduct suspensions that carry over to different competitions, so Augustyn will be available against Celtic and banned against Partick Thistle.

Archived